Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Are you planning on indulging in a spot of Queensbury Rules tomorrow with your friends from across town, Brummie?

No, RM, I'm far too much of a coward.

I went to aways all over the country in the scary days of the 80s, but now as then, at the site of real violence in close proximity, my legs still go to jelly and I feel a bit sick.

I'll be standing the other side of the ground and calling them all sorts, mind.

Random question but I was just wondering... who do you dislike most passionately, West Brom or Birmingham?

brum........like scousers...we'll be you friend s till we have you outnumbered

"Keller fouled" by running into and slightly under Voronin, fucking hate the protection keepers get. Think I have said this before but if I was a premiership keeper i would just run staight into an opposing player as soon as a ball came into the box!

Even more ridiculous in the French league. I've heard commentators and coaches mention on several occasions some made up rule saying "you're not allowed to touch the keeper within the 6yards box" ... :lol:

Common sense is non existent in that league.

Does anyone think Healy actually looks like a decent player?

I do when he plays for Northern Ireland. But he has hardly played when at Leeds or that much for Fulham for me to form an opinion on him domestically.

Sunderland can still go down tbh looking at their remaining games. If they lose all of them then they are down imo and they could well lose them all.

True, but the thing that goes in everyone elses favour is that Fulham, Bolton and Reading are all so poor.

Fucking BEAUTY!

5-1, we beat the scum 5-1, we beat the scum 5-1.

Last three games scored 15, conceded 1.

Massive, massive game at Goodison next week.

Pissed all over them today, their fans creeping out at half time!

f****** BEAUTY!

5-1, we beat the scum 5-1, we beat the scum 5-1.

Last three games scored 15, conceded 1.

Massive, massive game at Goodison next week.

Pissed all over them today, their fans creeping out at half time!

You'll beat us easily. Our players have been on their holidays and rolled over in every game since the Fiorentina 2nd leg. The only reason we've picked up a few points in that time is because most of the  teams we've faced have been wank.

Fucking terrible end to a promising season. Everyone is on a downer.