Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

And I can't believe Bolton might stay up now. Shit club who should fuck off back where they came from. :dave:

Agree entirely. Will spoil my summer if they stay up.

Looks very shakey for Birmingham and Reading now.

Reading at Wigan next week I think

And I can't believe Bolton might stay up now. s*** club who should f*** off back where they came from. :dave:

hope to god they go down. especially since were looking as if stoke will come up, weve got too many of these long ball 1-0 teams. thats the main plus of big sam going.

And I can't believe Bolton might stay up now. Shit club who should fuck off back where they came from. :dave:

Agree entirely. Will spoil my summer if they stay up.

Looks very shakey for Birmingham and Reading now.

Reading at Wigan next week I think

I thought Reading were ok a few weeks ago, they've really got dragged back in by last week's defeat against Fulham. What could save them is that they've still got Derby to play.

Credit where it's due to Bolton like, their last two results I never saw coming.

Bottling cunts. Fucking typical Warnock cheating side, without Moses we would've crushed them, had we taken our chances we fucking well should've done. Useless fucking cunts. Shit ref n'all disallowing a perfectly good goal you twat, fuck off.

Bottling cunts. Fucking typical Warnock cheating side, without Moses we would've crushed them, had we taken our chances we fucking well should've done. Useless fucking cunts. Shit ref n'all disallowing a perfectly good goal you twat, fuck off.

:lol:

Oh, Victor Moses is really really good. Shame he's picked up the art of cuntishness from Warnock though. Will be a big player however, despite his small stature.

If Blackburn win today I'd be on the phone to Avram Grant if I was Keegan and tell him that if he sells us Joe Cole on the cheap then we'll play Alan Smith up front on his own against them.