Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Guest LucaAltieri

Bloody hell, 10 red cards in Serie A today.

The Parma game was nuts. They might get relegated :(

It'll be close this season. Impossible to predict who will go down. 4 points seperating 14th and 20th.

Guest LucaAltieri

70 minutes played.

St. Johnstone 0 - 0 Rangers.

Sounds like a shite game.

FT

0-0.

Extra time it is.

Rangers were coming on strong towards the end. St. Johnstone hanging on a bit.

Guest LucaAltieri

70 minutes played.

FT

0-0.

Extra time it is.

1-0...

On our way to an all fizzy-pop cup final.

Guest LucaAltieri

70 minutes played.

FT

0-0.

Extra time it is.

1-0...

On our way to an all fizzy-pop cup final.

1-1

Novo (pen)

Clattenburg pushing Nafti out the way. :lol:  I thought that was spot on refereeing tbh. It's a man's game. No need to stop, just be men and get on with it. Good stuff. Quality half volley from Young.

Clattenburg pushing Nafti out the way. :lol:  I thought that was spot on refereeing tbh. It's a man's game. No need to stop, just be men and get on with it. Good stuff. Quality half volley from Young.

Aye. Brilliant from Clattenburg :lol:

Got to say I'm a huge fan of Carew, he's a classic big striker with a good bit of skill about him. Reminds me a bit of Chris Sutton.

He's one of those players who has the occasional game where he's "unplayable". Doesnt score enough goals for my liking, but we look a much more rounded side when he is playing.

Got to say I'm a huge fan of Carew, he's a classic big striker with a good bit of skill about him. Reminds me a bit of Chris Sutton.

He's one of those players who has the occasional game where he's "unplayable". Doesnt score enough goals for my liking, but we look a much more rounded side when he is playing.

Worried about any of the big 4 coming sniffing after Young,  Brummie ?

Aye. Brilliant from Clattenburg :lol:

Glad they were supporting him on MOTD2 after the shit he got, far better to just get on with it than stop the game for every little tussle.

Worried about any of the big 4 coming sniffing after Young,  Brummie ?

No, not yet anyway.

Although you have to be realistic, I think O'Neill is also one of those managers who gets loyalty out of players. If he buys the right players in the summer, then I think we're going to have a very, very exciting season indeed next year.

Yeah I think that's another aspect that reminds me of Sutton at his peak. Maybe doesn't do quite enough to be considered the best about but when he's on fire there is no-one that could stop him.