Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Everton 0-0 Derby. Half time.

Have got Yakubu as captain in my fantasy team this week, was expecting the scouse mackems to knock a few past Derby but it's been dour so far.

Same here :(

Yakubu subbed on 73mins

Guest LucaAltieri

Everton 0-0 Derby. Half time.

Have got Yakubu as captain in my fantasy team this week, was expecting the scouse mackems to knock a few past Derby but it's been dour so far.

Same here :(

Yakubu subbed on 73mins

Yeah. Deserved it, mind. He was useless today.

Fans leaving with 15mins to go at Wembley.

I've not seen that tbh.

Can't believe Cardiff are going to be in the final of an English cup competition. They should fuck off back to Wales imo.

Only going off Alan Green on the radio. I know he's a tit like.

Fans leaving with 15mins to go at Wembley.

I've not seen that tbh.

Can't believe Cardiff are going to be in the final of an English cup competition. They should fuck off back to Wales imo.

Only going off Alan Green on the radio. I know he's a tit like.

He does realise that he isnt commentating on a Newcastle game doesnt he ?

Guest LucaAltieri

Luis Fabiano scores his 23rd goal of the season for Sevilla. It was poor defending but also a quality finish (if you know what I mean).

Sevilla one up against Villareal.

Aye, long ball up to Fabiano. He'd been left unmarked, but did well to take the ball down and beat the keeper.

How come Everton are chasing Champions league football and looking better than they have in years...but only average 36,000 in a 40,000 seat stadium?

Why do they even want to build a new stadium when that's the case too?

But they're Welsh, right? I thought that since they were a part of the Wales FA, even if they won, they wouldn't get European play.

That is technically the case. But if Cardiff win they'll take the FA to court if they don't let them in and they will use the example of Berwick (English but playing in Scottish league) and will get Europeon football that way. So the FA really have no choice but to let them in.

But they're Welsh, right? I thought that since they were a part of the Wales FA, even if they won, they wouldn't get European play.

That is technically the case. But if Cardiff win they'll take the FA to court if they don't let them in and they will use the example of Berwick (English but playing in Scottish league) and will get Europeon football that way. So the FA really have no choice but to let them in.

The rules were in place at the start of the competition.  Can't see why they should be changed now.

Guest LucaAltieri

They're in the FA cup. The winner gets a trophy and a spot in Europe. If the FA had an objection to giving them either prize they wouldn't have let them enter in the first place.