Anelka or Martins?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Kurshad

If Anelka be happy in any club, there would be no need Martins or another striker, Anelka is a player who can be compared with Henry or any World class player. But he must be happy in his club...

Guest Kurshad

Kurhsad,

You sir are absolutely right. The kids on here are clueless about Anelka. bluebiggrin.gif

Why did you choose insulting?

Those were just my opinions. I know him from Fenerbahce, when he had been happy in Fener, he had done his best, he played world class. I watched him against Milan, PSV, Schalke, etc...

If you thougt that i was wrong, i could take you sensible. But, anyway, keep on..

Kurhsad,

You sir are absolutely right. The kids on here are clueless about Anelka. bluebiggrin.gif

Why did you choose insulting?

Those were just my opinions. I know him from Fenerbahce, when he had been happy in Fener, he had done his best, he played world class. I watched him against Milan, PSV, Schalke, etc...

If you thougt that i was wrong, i could take you sensible. But, anyway, keep on..

he was agreeing with you!  :lol:

when anelka joined Fenerbahçe it was like a dream come true

a dream soon to turn out to be a nightmare

his pluses are far less then his minuses... great talent, terrible character. moved around by his brothers that keep on earning money from his transfers. a player who is completly whining about not being understood must find a decent mirror and take a long stare at himself....

when anelka joined Fenerbahçe it was like a dream come true

a dream soon to turn out to be a nightmare

his pluses are far less then his minuses... great talent, terrible character. moved around by his brothers that keep on earning money from his transfers. a player who is completly whining about not being understood must find a decent mirror and take a long stare at himself....

Spot on.

Martins doesn't look like he's going to be a scorer of loads of goals, so Anelka.

And Anelka does, does he.

spot on!

anelka has never been an out an out goal scorer - and i think martins will get more goals over the next couple of seasons than that french prick!

Guest petersweden

Martins every day of the week. Anelka might be more talented but just his moving arround from club to club says it all. He's never gonna be that 25 goals a season that every one thought he was gonna be. Martins on the other hand is younger than Anelka and if we acctually start using his paste he will start scoring goals. Anelka on the other hand might as well play for PSG in Januray as in Bolton...

• 10 months later...

Anelka - Martins has not got his sulky tendency, but neither has he got Anelka's talent.

If we had Anelka in this side, we would be far more dangerous - his ball control is far superior and his runs far more intelligent.

The only advantage Martins has is his age - if indeed this IS his age ; in every other respect, Anelka would be a more effective forward at this time.

Martins anyday. Martins has great pace, is only 22, a great attitude, fitness record and a great work ethic. Martins is more likely to create something out of the two. He scored 17 goals for us last season after a poor start and then looked great, he'll score alot more this season even by playing this deeper role if he gets the games. I wouldn't mind Anelka aswell but given the choice its Martins every which way i look at it.

Anelka needs creativity around him just as Owen and Viduka do. Martins is clearly the better player as he creates for others/himself and scores great goals, tap ins headers, he has two great feet and is lightning fast. he's probably been our best player so far why would people want rid? 

Martins anyday. Martins has great pace, is only 22, a great attitude, fitness record and a great work ethic. Martins is more likely to create something out of the two. He scored 17 goals for us last season after a poor start and then looked great, he'll score alot more this season even by playing this deeper role if he gets the games. I wouldn't mind Anelka aswell but given the choice its Martins every which way i look at it.

Anelka needs creativity around him just as Owen and Viduka do. Martins is clearly the better player as he creates for others/himself and scores great goals, tap ins headers, he has two great feet and is lightning fast. he's probably been our best player so far why would people want rid?  

Sorry but that's utter cobblers.