Anelka or Martins?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are people forgetting about Duff? I wouldn't blame them but he would fit into our current system perfectly in my opinion, he played his best football at Chelsea in a similar system.

based on his performances for us, probably best to.

I'm not having a go, but do you see anything positive in relation to our playing squad atm?

Our current squad? SOme positives, yes. And some negatives. I KNOW you don't think we shoudl be all "X is great just cos he plays for us".

owen is constantly on the search for that edge,sniffing for a chance of getting a shot off, martins isnt he is poor when he is running off the ball and seems to lack reading of the game as its happening.

Martins is thick. But can be taught and will be if someone is given the chance,

Common problem for most sports people in this day and age.

Players like wor Jackie might not of been over educated but having to do something other than playing sport all their life meant they actually had to use their minds instead of just listening to their manager/club/agent/hangers on for every instruction/thought/action.

Agreed, I think playing other sports where you have to use your brain can help you with certain things in football. And sharpens your mind.

owen is constantly on the search for that edge,sniffing for a chance of getting a shot off, martins isnt he is poor when he is running off the ball and seems to lack reading of the game as its happening.

Martins is thick. But can be taught and will be if someone is given the chance,

Common problem for most sports people in this day and age.

Players like wor Jackie might not of been over educated but having to do something other than playing sport all their life meant they actually had to use their minds instead of just listening to their manager/club/agent/hangers on for every instruction/thought/action.

Agreed, I think playing other sports where you have to use your brain can help you with certain things in football. And sharpens your mind.

Fuck it, buy them Nintendo DS's and that brain game thing.

Just announced sky sports that martins can go to arsenal or manure for £13 mill

Surely he can go anywhere for £13m??

You're on fire today NM!

You're on fire today NM!

I think i've had too many fizzy cola bottles from the tuck shop at work. I'll be feeling all sluggish and sickly by mid afternoon. :(

Who said that then, Sam himself? or some dodgy journalist/secret ghost insider/local tramp...... :rolleyes:

Hey I've just finished reading Orwell's Down and out in Paris and London and I'd suggest don't go knocking the tramp network, on it's day it stronger than anything Sky has to offer ;)

Guest microbar

Not under fergies rule IE heinze

PS dont shoot the messenger.  :-[

Martins.

Youth over experience for me.

So why'd you pick Martins then?

Isn't Anelka 12 months younger? (Allegedly)

That age thing is b*llocks..

Getting pretty boring imo.

It was boring last year. 

It'll be boring next year as well but the sh!t stirrers amongst us will continue the long running joke, so soon it's up there with the 99 defensive midfielder wars.

Getting pretty boring imo.

It was boring last year. 

It'll be boring next year as well but the sh!t stirrers amongst us will continue the long running joke, so soon it's up there with the 99 defensive midfielder wars.

:lol:

You think?

Two words for you - Roger Milla

i'll give you two words...

rose bud!

rose bud!

rose bud!