How Would You Feel About Winning The Title For Man U?

Shak
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man U are three points clear of Chelsea with a trip to Stamford 'You Don't Know What You're Doing' Bridge still to come, their slip-up at Boro' having thrown the title race wide open again.

With Chelsea coming to St. James' Park on the second last weekend of the season, it's entirely plausible that a victory for us over them could be what sends the title to Old Trafford.

Can't imagine Chelsea will fancy coming here with us in a bit of form and really enjoying our football at the moment, so say we beat them or get a draw and send the title to Man U, what would you make of it all?

Guest Nufc4Life

Be pleased that we showed we could beat/draw with a side like Chelsea overall.

Be a little dissapointed mind that we'd gave Man U the title, but i'd be more pleased with our own team getting a very good result

Couldn't give a toss tbh. 

It won't so much be a case of giving the title to them from us as it would be from Chelsea anyway.  High as we might be flying at the moment I'd still expect Chelsea to beat us.  Their destiny is in their own hands and slipping up against us would be critical.

It will be great to beat Chelsea. Ill be sadder if the mancs win the champions league as that is the prize Taggart badly wants to win for a second time before he packs it all in.

It will be great to beat Chelsea. Ill be sadder if the mancs win the champions league as that is the prize Taggart badly wants to win for a second time before he packs it all in.

I'd rather him win it then fuck off tbh!

Guest teepee

i'll probably get killed for saying this - i'd prefer manure to win it ahead of arse and then chelsea - simply because of the fantastic football they are playing these days

PLus me manu supporting mate will be paying for the drinks that night!  >:D

Yeah, that's kind of how I'm leaning.

The majority of my mates are Man U fans, so I could get a free night out from the whole affair if things played out this way.

Still, making the likes of Lee Stewart happy just doesn't seem right. :lol:

Just to infuriate Fergie ...

Play Taylor and Ramage at CB.

Carr at right back and Shola back from loan just in time for this game at left back.

Alan Smith as a lone striker.

Doesn't really matter what we do in midfield with that defence and striker we will get murdered!

Would be class to see Fergies reaction.

Just to infuriate Fergie ...

Play Taylor and Ramage at CB.

Carr at right back and Shola back from loan just in time for this game at left back.

Alan Smith as a lone striker.

Doesn't really matter what we do in midfield with that defence and striker we will get murdered!

Would be class to see Fergies reaction.

:clap:

Wouldn't mind losing a meaningless game if it meant Man u lost the title.

isnt that saying you hate man u more than u love newcastle? i absolutely hate chelsea with a passion but if it were the other way round i would want us to beat man u.

Barring England winning something I'd never accept us losing a game to allow something else to happen tbh. Maybe the mackems going down, but not being a proper Geordie that doesn't hold the same importance with me as it does many.

Manu humilated us this season...I want them to lose

they humiliated us twice, but that proves that they are the team that deserve to win the title rather than chelsea who beat us thanks to a very dubious last minute goal

No it doesn't :lol:

I really wouldn't be arsed if Man Utd won the title. Another Premiership victory for them isn't something i'm going to lose sleep over.

(I think i dislike Chelsea more anyway, but that's not really relevant)

I'd love to see us go on a streak until the end of the season. As daft as it is, we can still finish in the top half. I'm not sure where we'll be by the time the game comes around, but the game at West Ham really could be massive for us (in a certain way; i know we've got nothing proper to play for, but imagine if Keegan did get us into the top half, after this shite season).

It's Chelsea after that one. Newcastle ftw.