How Would You Feel About Winning The Title For Man U?

Shak
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It proves Man Utd deserve to win the title more than Chelsea just as it proves Derby deserve to stay up more than Spurs.

fair enough, but you see my point. man u are playing the best football and winning convincingly. chelsea, generally not so much. i dont know about you but when you take the whole package, i prefer man u to chelsea. i was far more pissed off walking out of stamford bridge knowing weve been narrowly beaten than i was watching us lose 6-0. maybe thats just me.

that anoying chelsea fan twat on talksport - Andy Jacobs after the blackburn game said Newcastle wouldnt win another game this season. After the spurs game said Spurs were on holiday and had nothing to play for and Newcastle were lucky. Yesterday he said we have only won 3 games against nobody and a team on holiday.

So i'd love if it we beat Chelsea just to get it up him

It proves Man Utd deserve to win the title more than Chelsea just as it proves Derby deserve to stay up more than Spurs.

fair enough, but you see my point. man u are playing the best football and winning convincingly. chelsea, generally not so much. i dont know about you but when you take the whole package, i prefer man u to chelsea. i was far more pissed off walking out of stamford bridge knowing weve been narrowly beaten than i was watching us lose 6-0. maybe thats just me.

Points=Prizes

End of discussion.  If Chelsea win the title come May then they deserve it.  Everyone talks about Chelsea backing into it, playing bad football, whatever.  ManUtd has had chances to widen the gap, and started the season terribly, dropping a bunch of points.  Boro on Sunday was another great opportunity to just about tie it up.  We should go all out to win every game for the rest of this season.

By the way, am I the only one that thinks Arsenal still has a good shot at the title?  Obviously it all hinges on beating ManUtd next Sunday, but they have a piss easy run-in compared to both Chelsea and especially ManUtd, and if they beat ManUtd next week then I think it's completely wide open between those 3.  Yet all the pundits have already written them off.

I can't get over how anyone would want us to lose a game, for something so monstrously insignificant (to us atleast). Who gives a shit about Man Utd and Chelsea? I'm no soopafan but i want us to win every single game.

We have to win all our games, if that means we help Man Ure then so be it, yes it will sicken me to my stomach to see those slimy, whining, cheating cunts win the title but thats football.

The previous post wasn't a wind-up then?

Guest Sniffer

We have to win all our games, if that means we help Man Ure then so be it, yes it will sicken me to my stomach to see those slimy, whining, cheating c***s win the title but thats football.

As opposed to the slimy whining cheating cunts from arse or chelski?

We have to win all our games, if that means we help Man Ure then so be it, yes it will sicken me to my stomach to see those slimy, whining, cheating cunts win the title but thats football.

Why? They've done it a hundred times before. And those names can be pinned more on Chelsea than Manu nowadays imo. I won't care less until next season and we're involved again.

I can't get over how anyone would want us to lose a game, for something so monstrously insignificant (to us atleast). Who gives a shit about Man Utd and Chelsea? I'm no soopafan but i want us to win every single game.

:nods:

We have to win all our games, if that means we help Man Ure then so be it, yes it will sicken me to my stomach to see those slimy, whining, cheating c***s win the title but thats football.

As opposed to the slimy whining cheating c***s from arse or chelski?

Well my hatred of Man Ure is bigger than my hatred of the other 2, would prefer to see the Gooners win it as I picked them to do so before last season had ended. :lol: The pass the ball so well and it would really fk Fergie off if Wenger did it and not them.

Its Fergies "protect Ronaldo, don't tackle him bollocks that boils my piss, you cannot suck players in then shift the ball to buy a freekick without getting hit.

But if Man Ure do win it its not because of anything we do its down to the fact that the  Gooners fell apart for a few games after "that tackle".

Rather we win all our remaining games. Dislike ManU and Chelsea about evenly, so it really doesn't matter either way. Though, that being said, if losing to Everton would knock Liverpool out of the top 4 and not cost us a place in the table, I'd have to give that some serious consideration...

Manu humilated us this season...I want them to lose

i dont think it counted.  I just shrugged at the manu results, as it confirmed how bad sams team had been.

If they beat us by 5 next year theni will be disappointed.......we were at an all time (well 10yr) low when we played them so it wasnt really an achievement for them.

This season they are one of the best attacking teams in the ehole of europe, so i dont think it s much of a disgrace to be beat by them.

Perhaps next year we will be beating teams by 5 goal margins, and will u fell sorry for them?? ofcourse not!

tbh i think manu are the best teamin the league, none of the others have sustained much a of a run, although chelski are finishing well.

Guest Sniffer

Let's face it, Ronaldo deserves to win it for the season he's put in. I'm always amazed at how good he is in the air as his type of player ususally isn't.

Let's face it, Ronaldo deserves to win it for the season he's put in. I'm always amazed at how good he is in the air as his type of player ususally isn't.

Those 6 ft 1 players are normally shite in the air like.

I wouldn't want us to throw a game even if it meant the Mackems winning the title.

I would then like.

:lol: Aye, possibly, contradictory to my earlier posts, i'd probably advocate starts for Carr, Smith and the like. But only then. :thup: