fans fair play table

ChrisJbarnes

just seen this on the fulham website: "The ratings are based on the following criteria; verbal support in acceptable form and covert recognition of outstanding play by opponents.

Points are deducted for persistent foul abusive language, persistent abuse of Officials' decisions and aggressive threatening conduct towards opposing fans."

another reson to hate chelsea, as if there werent enough.

1  Fulham  32  266  8.31 

2  Portsmouth  32  265  8.28 

3  Newcastle United  32  264  8.25 

4  Wigan Athletic  32  263  8.22 

5  Arsenal  32  262  8.19 

6  Manchester United  32  261  8.16 

7  Manchester City  32  259  8.09 

8  Blackburn Rovers  32  258  8.06 

9  Derby County  32  257  8.03 

10  Tottenham Hotspur  32  257  8.03 

11  Sunderland  32  256  8.00 

12  Everton  32  254  7.94 

13  Liverpool  32  253  7.91 

14  Birmingham City  32  253  7.91 

15  West Ham United  32  253  7.91 

16  Middlesbrough  32  252  7.88 

17  Reading  32  247  7.72 

18  Bolton Wanderers  32  244  7.63 

19  Aston Villa  32  239  7.47 

20  Chelsea  32  238  7.44 

chelsea are fulhams 'local rivals' so as it's from a fulham forum you have to accept there is a decent amount of bias just as the fact that fulham are top.

Unless this was done independantly but i'd find that surprising given the relative positions i just explained.

Surely the lack of "persistent foul abusive language, persistent abuse of Officials' decisions and aggressive threatening conduct towards opposing fans" is because there's nobody at Fulham games?  Which should in turn mean bad things for the "verbal support in acceptable form and covert recognition of outstanding play by opponents" section...

chelsea are fulhams 'local rivals' so as it's from a fulham forum you have to accept there is a decent amount of bias just as the fact that fulham are top.

Unless this was done independantly but i'd find that surprising given the relative positions i just explained.

It hadnt even registered thet Fulham were top and were therefore the best fans  :lol:

"The tables are compiled from marks awarded by The Premier League Match Delegates. " also its on the home page not the forum, so id expect it to make a little sense. not that you can really work out who the nicest fans are by awarding points. still looks like what most would expect.

I thought we'd be lower than that. Especially on ref's decisions- STILL haven't had a pen this season.

why dont you send some videos bitching to the FA like you did last year?

Cause it didn't work, obviously. :)

Based on some of the dead atmospheres we have had and the abuse screamed at Fat Sam early on in the season I am very surprised that we are not on negative points in that league.

Also based on whos opinion are the points awarded and deducted, I cannot say that I have ever heard of this measuring stick before..........