Allardyce Will Always Be Remembered For...

Crumpy Gunt

I wonder if the players thought he was a cunt for sitting up in the stands first half.  Might have been better to be down on the pitch, eh Sam?  Where the players can fucking hear you! 

Good try, fatty.

Running like a girl with his pink scarf.

Still pissed off that we only managed to get 1 point off Derby, tbh. Pathetic. :dave:

Maybe a little harsh because not every team has beaten them like Villa did today but we really, really should have gotten more than just that one point. We're good enough, now at least, to get the full 6 off of Derby home and way and those extra 5 points right now would have put us in the top half or at least level with West Ham on points and made us look a lot better off.

Fact is if we had beaten them in both then they'd have an incredible points total of SEVEN at this stage. Thats how awful they are.

Maybe a little harsh because not every team has beaten them like Villa did today but we really, really should have gotten more than just that one point. We're good enough, now at least, to get the full 6 off of Derby home and way and those extra 5 points right now would have put us in the top half and made us look a lot better off.

Fact is if we had beaten them in both then they'd have an incredible points total of SEVEN at this stage. Thats how awful they are.

It's not harsh at all, we gifted them alomst 50% of the points they've gained so far this season.

I meant more in the manner of their defeats, as in not every team has played them and murdered them like Villa did today. Almost all have won though, in fact are there any other clubs in the league that have failed to beat Derby at all this season?

I meant more in the manner of their defeats, as in not every team has played them and murdered them like Villa did today. Almost all have won though, in fact are there any other clubs in the league that have failed to beat Derby at all this season?

OK.   :lol:

Really now starting to truly appreciate how much he wasn't the right man for the job. Felt a bit sorry for him at the time of his departure and I'm not saying Keegan is flawless either, but Sam's management style and us did not seem to mix too well and it didn't really look like it would have got any better over time. Fair play to Mort and Ashley.

Guest shearer_united

To me, Allardyce will always be remembered for: Trying! & Promising to turn the club around in atleast 3 years(but not given the time to).