Memories Of Derby Day

Kev

thaks exiled in texas, you may as well have sopoken in chinese for what i understood of it

CP - find the image on the Intrawebz that you want. 

Right click on the image, and on the little pop-up menu scroll down and select "Properties".   

You'll see a gray box which will have an Address(URL) section in the middle - you need to copy that entire link starting from the Http and ending at .jpg or .gif. Copy that address. (Please don't tell me you need help with copy/paste)

Once you have the Intrawebz address of the image copied, in your post type [i m g] then past the Image Properties address,  then type [/i m g]  only without the spaces in "img"  that will insert the image into your post.

should look like [i m g]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7229/obrienys2tx9.jpg[/i m g] but without the spaces in img they are there so you can see this and not the actual image. Remove the spaces and the picture shows.

Memories for me - the New Years Day 3-1 in '85. A high which was almost matched by the 4-1 at their place in 2006 - the day before my 33rd birthday. The low obviously - the playoff defeat in 1990 which was a horrendous night. I was in The Corner (towards the back) and as soon as all of the numb-nuts at the front ran on to the pitch, me and my pals left. Was a long journey back home on the bus that night. You could hear a pin drop, despite every seat being taken.

cheers, will try. cos im on liam obriens free kick picture

The suspense is killing me.

it will have to kill you keefaz, cos i cant get my picture with me highlighted to to load up.

my 15 mins of fame are slipping away

aaarrrhhhh

cheers, will try. cos im on liam obriens free kick picture

CP - is it the one that was posted in the thread earlier.......find the post with the pic.......and click the "Quote" button. 

Then you'll see how the tagaddress[/img tag] concept works. 

If you are thinking of editing the photo to circle yourself.....your need to post the edited-photo back to the intrawebz and then use the address of the new image.

Exiled , was in the clock with you , managed to get hands on a dozen tickets from some mackems, stood near Roker end with a load from Crawcrook, Ryton and Winlaton, coppers ended up segregating us coz there was so many in there, absolute class when Liam scored , coppers stood back and let us pour into them, happy days.

can remember the toon fans, in their paddock, hundreds, up to about 18 yard box i think.

there was quite a bit of boxing, including i recall one of their stewards at the end of the game.

are you the one doing the "sieg heil" ?    :razz: :angel:

I am directly above right hand post, about half way between crossbar and top of picture, blonde hair, grey wooly jumper on.

looks like i am saluting hitler, but it was so rammed, you cud only move one arm at a time.

the crowd was over filled, cos the turnstile bloke was letting you in for £5, if you didnt have a ticket, and there were hundreds getting in, he was making a stack

Screaming at the top of my voice listening to Matt Le Tissier's disappointed droan reporting goals from Chopra, Shearer, N'Zogbia and Luque.

Almost destroying the radio while kicking everything in sight when we took the lead that game! :D

Screaming at the top of my voice listening to Matt Le Tissier's disappointed droan reporting goals from Chopra, Shearer, N'Zogbia and Luque.

Almost destroying the radio while kicking everything in sight when we took the lead that game! :D

being packed in to some crappy pub in Fatfield (mackem territory) with hundreds of other mags as it was 1 of about 3 places in the whole of the north-east showing it.  Having to synchronise jumping up and down to avoid someone falling, and getting trodden to death.  The tears swelling up in a little mackem kids eyes as he saw his team let a 1 goal lead slip and we completely took the piss.

:thup:

Yes a couple hundred I'd say, giving loads of grief to seats above us at end , only for some of them start too unbuttoning coats relvealing black n white and start joining in the singing, the looks on the faces around them class.

are you the one doing the "sieg heil" ?    :razz: :angel:

I am directly above right hand post, about half way between crossbar and top of picture, blonde hair, grey wooly jumper on.

looks like i am saluting hitler, but it was so rammed, you cud only move one arm at a time.

the crowd was over filled, cos the turnstile bloke was letting you in for £5, if you didnt have a ticket, and there were hundreds getting in, he was making a stack

i knew it!  didn't really think you was being a nazi, you know.  O0

Guest marky555

First game ever, i have never been to St.James before, i have a strange feeling in my stomach, i think it is happines.

you lucky bugga!! Enjoy it pal you'll never forget it!!