Gallas

Cajun

Has he always been a mental or is it just now its finally starting to show through? Maybe he was kept on the rails before but now he is captain he doesn't have anyone to do that anymore?

I can see him doing a Sol Campbell soon.

Nut job, yes.

Captain, yes.

Someone told me that MOTD2 did a bit of a feature on him last night showing he has no right to be the captain. Anyone see it?

What the fuck was he attempting with the penalty anyway? You'll not see many clearer handballs.

IMO the entire Arsenal squad are a bunch of whining and mentally weak twats. Their arrogance is a direct reflection of their manager. Excellent manager he is, and they play some very good football. However, it isn't enough. They are a team with no heart and no bottle. Again, a reflection on Wenger himself.

I couldn't care less if they can walk the ball into the net. It means fuck all when it comes to winning. Wenger has gone from being a true class act to a stubborn and arrogant personality who is disgraceful in defeat.

They were never going to win the league this season

He's a dreadful captain to have I reckon, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Wenger give it to someone else for next season.

You want your captain to be a real leader, a guy with the bottle to drive his team forward through the good and the bad.

Not some toy-chucking headcase.

The week before the first leg of the Champions League match with Liverpool, they were talking about it on RTE and Souness (again being an annoyingly good pundit) said he felt Liverpool would go through because Arsenal lacked any real leaders, someone who would pull the team through if they hit a tough patch. As a capatain Gallas should be one of the primary players to do this, but you really don't get the impression he's that sort of player at all.

IMO the entire Arsenal squad are a bunch of whining and mentally weak twats. Their arrogance is a direct reflection of their manager. Excellent manager he is, and they play some very good football. However, it isn't enough. They are a team with no heart and no bottle. Again, a reflection on Wenger himself.

I couldn't care less if they can walk the ball into the net. It means f*** all when it comes to winning. Wenger has gone from being a true class act to a stubborn and arrogant personality who is disgraceful in defeat.

They were never going to win the league this season

He's always been stubborn, arrogant and a terrible loser though, just now his team is nowhere near as good as it was in previous years.