Worst NUFC players in last 5 years (The Final)

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i'm simply going on which players were the least talented, Ramage, Huntington, Pattison, Elliott (2nd spell) for me. pretty sure if those sorts of players came up against a team containing Babayaro, Boumsong, Luque, Bramble and other players who have played at at a high level, they'd be pretty soundly beaten. the latter players were undeniably shite but they were still a class above the likes of Ramage, who has looked like a league one player on his best days, and on his worst (90% of the time) im not sure how he ever made it onto a football pitch. utter garbage. there's other players of similar quality like Brittain and Lewis Guy who have played for us and been just as shite, yet had they played 15 games for us and been on the list, i bet there'd still be muppets who'd say "KLuivert/Luque/Bramble was the worst i've ever seen".

Faye and Pattison for me.

Amdy Faye is simply not a footballer. Pattison is a fat waste of space. Faye needs to win this, those voting for Luque and Boumsong et al need their heads read. Not justifying your inflated salary does not equate to being the worst player we've had in 15 years.

i'm simply going on which players were the least talented, Ramage, Huntington, Pattison, Elliott (2nd spell) for me. pretty sure if those sorts of players came up against a team containing Babayaro, Boumsong, Luque, Bramble and other players who have played at at a high level, they'd be pretty soundly beaten. the latter players were undeniably shite but they were still a class above the likes of Ramage, who has looked like a league one player on his best days, and on his worst (90% of the time) im not sure how he ever made it onto a football pitch. utter garbage. there's other players of similar quality like Brittain and Lewis Guy who have played for us and been just as shite, yet had they played 15 games for us and been on the list, i bet there'd still be muppets who'd say "KLuivert/Luque/Bramble was the worst i've ever seen".

all depends on what you define as the "worst"

Worst as in least talent or worst as in biggest disappointment or biggest waste of money

Again, if we're talking footballers, you can't look any further than Pattison and Ramage. Aye, cost us nowt but they're the worst footballers we've seen, in that period of time, by a country mile imo. They're the only two i've voted for throughout tbh.

Ramage

Pattison

Faye

Carr

Smith

Why isn't 'Pamela' Anderson on that list?

Because he left circa 1999. :iamatwat:

Would you believe that he's a bit of a legend in my local club? And he only came here AFTER he left Newcastle

My mates says that he was a good player here, but I've never been able to see past his shiteness for Newcastle  :lol:

Would you believe that he's a bit of a legend in my local club? And he only came here AFTER he left Newcastle

My mates says that he was a good player here, but I've never been able to see past his shiteness for Newcastle  :lol:

AIK Stochkolm is it?

Guest Julio Geordio

AIK Stochkolm is it?

Good player in a Pub team

AIK Stochkolm is it?

Just AIK, or AIK Solna if anything.

Why is Babayaro not getting the love(hate) he deserves?

Contributed nothing, absolutely nothing to the team. Ever. Not only was he s*** but he was always injured so he wasn't even available to make up the numbers.

Bousmong was good for a short period, and at least Pattison wasn't on senior wages.

Moreover, we actually sold Boumsong and Faye for money. We had to hand Babayaro a huge payoff just to make him walk away.

The fact that he's on the same number of votes as Titus Bramble, who despite his utter shitness actually had two or three games a season where he earned points for us, is an utter disgrace.

FFS, he's gotten rejected by a MLS club. How is he not completely walking this poll heads and shoulders above the rest?

Why is Babayaro not getting the love(hate) he deserves?

Contributed nothing, absolutely nothing to the team. Ever. Not only was he s*** but he was always injured so he wasn't even available to make up the numbers.

Bousmong was good for a short period, and at least Pattison wasn't on senior wages.

Moreover, we actually sold Boumsong and Faye for money. We had to hand Babayaro a huge payoff just to make him walk away.

The fact that he's on the same number of votes as Titus Bramble, who despite his utter shitness actually had two or three games a season where he earned points for us, is an utter disgrace.

FFS, he's gotten rejected by a MLS club. How is he not completely walking this poll heads and shoulders above the rest?

Agree 100%  :thup:

Boumsong really was and still is an interesting player in his own right. When we signed him, we had high expectations as he had turned into one of the best if not the best defender in Scottish football at the time. Yet, when he came to us he was outstandingly poor. He clearly could not adapt to the pace and intelligence of the Premiership, that's all I ever really saw about him through his passionless and mistake ridden performances.

He did well at Juventus last season playing most of the season well and even scoring a few goals, clearly he isn't at the standard that the Juventus defence needs to be at and is playing quite regularly at Lyon. In Lyon's home leg against Man Utd (1-1) Boumsong got man of the match.

I still can't see what he is. Is he simply another Titus Bramble who can play solidly for a significant amount of time and then have an absolute horror show?

Boumsong really was and still is an interesting player in his own right. When we signed him, we had high expectations as he had turned into one of the best if not the best defender in Scottish football at the time. Yet, when he came to us he was outstandingly poor. He clearly could not adapt to the pace and intelligence of the Premiership, that's all I ever really saw about him through his passionless and mistake ridden performances.

He did well at Juventus last season playing most of the season well and even scoring a few goals, clearly he isn't at the standard that the Juventus defence needs to be at and is playing quite regularly at Lyon. In Lyon's home leg against Man Utd (1-1) Boumsong got man of the match.

I still can't see what he is. Is he simply another Titus Bramble who can play solidly for a significant amount of time and then have an absolute horror show?

Same type of player as Cacapa imo, clearly good when teams play a certain style but pump long balls at them and run with pace they cannot handle it. Still haunted by Boumsong being torn apart by ODEJAYI.