Finisher

Beren

Guest Heneage

Is there not a huge question mark over Romario's 1000 goal claims?

Keep up man  :lol:

I was unsure if he'd gone up to 1100 with his stint at Miami. Has no one at Fifa called him up on his claims?

He only had a good season with us before he became a lazy twat, but what a season it was! His goals were so beautiful. Had he just been more professional, he would have been considered one of the great legends of the game (you can say that of dozens of Brazilians though!)

Back then I'd say Michael Laudrup was the key player in your team. The amount of goals he setup for Romário was fantastic. Laudrup was one of the best players I've ever seen, yet he tends to be underrated as his name never seems to be mentioned amongst the greats of the last 20 years or so. In my life I can possibly only think of Zidane who had vision that good.

He only had a good season with us before he became a lazy twat, but what a season it was! His goals were so beautiful. Had he just been more professional, he would have been considered one of the great legends of the game (you can say that of dozens of Brazilians though!)

Back then I'd say Michael Laudrup was the key player in your team. The amount of goals he setup for Romário was fantastic. Laudrup was one of the best players I've ever seen, yet he tends to be underrated as his name never seems to be mentioned amongst the greats of the last 20 years or so. In my life I can possibly only think of Zidane who had vision that good.

Best player on pro-evo 6 masterleague after a couple of years :pow:

He only had a good season with us before he became a lazy t***, but what a season it was! His goals were so beautiful. Had he just been more professional, he would have been considered one of the great legends of the game (you can say that of dozens of Brazilians though!)

Guardiola & Laudrup were the engines of that team no doubt (Romário only played one season and a half afterall). Laudrup is probably the best assister I have seen at the team... he was able to set up goals out of nothing, with such elegance. He doesn't get the credit he deserves because a lot of us were left embittered when he poofed out to Real, but he was a genius for club and country.

Tooj is correct!

The Laudrup brothers, the best football family ever?

Are you meaning actual brothers of families? As if you're on about families as well you could include the Maldinis then brothers like Socrates/Rai, Baresis, Charltons, De Boers. Not to mention the Whitleys. ;)

Guest Heneage

Are you meaning actual brothers of families? As if you're on about families as well you could include the Maldinis then brothers like Socrates/Rai, Baresis, Charltons, De Boers. Not to mention the Whitleys. ;)

I would be tempted to say families, but possibly brothers. They  have some well stocked Football cabinets. The fun now is Tooj to try and make a football family XI. I'm struggling for a Goalkeeper.

wikipedia reckons possibly...

Michael Laudrup is part of a family with three generations of footballers. His uncle was former Brøndby and Aberdeen manager Ebbe Skovdahl. He is the son of former Danish national team player Finn Laudrup and Michael's oldest son Mads Laudrup has been the team captain of various Danish youth national teams since January 2005, and his youngest son Andreas Laudrup was selected a part of the under-16 national team in March 2006.[5]

Michael Laudrup has a younger brother, Brian Laudrup, who was also a professional football player. Brian Laudrup was known for his part in the Rangers squad which won nine-in-a-row in the 90's.

I would be tempted to say families, but possibly brothers. They  have some well stocked Football cabinets. The fun now is Tooj to try and make a football family XI. I'm struggling for a Goalkeeper.

peter latchford could be your keeper if it's brothers, peter schmeicel if family.

Guest Heneage

wikipedia reckons possibly...

Michael Laudrup is part of a family with three generations of footballers. His uncle was former Brøndby and Aberdeen manager Ebbe Skovdahl. He is the son of former Danish national team player Finn Laudrup and Michael's oldest son Mads Laudrup has been the team captain of various Danish youth national teams since January 2005, and his youngest son Andreas Laudrup was selected a part of the under-16 national team in March 2006.[5]

Michael Laudrup has a younger brother, Brian Laudrup, who was also a professional football player. Brian Laudrup was known for his part in the Rangers squad which won nine-in-a-row in the 90's.

Mads and Andreas won't reach anywhere near what their Dad's did. Andreas was at Real Madrid when his Dad was Getafe coach but he left to go back to Denmark when his Dad moved to Spartak Moscow. I'm not sure why, something about wanting to be happy where he was playing his Football.  :idiot2: