Sunderland's Support

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

Did they turn up, cos i couldn't hear them and I stand in level 7

piss poor team and piss poor supporters  :celb:

I wouldve prefferd them to sing quite often to get a bit of banter going and just to make us get even louder and sing more. shame they just stood there in silence

Terrible support

As soon as a goal goes in they just shut up and sit down. useless bastards

The funny thing about the first goal is that we were all standing and singing "stand up if you hate Sunderland" when the ball hit the back of the net.   :lol:

The funny thing about the first goal is that we were all standing and singing "stand up if you hate Sunderland" when the ball hit the back of the net.   :lol:

Causing me to miss the goal  :crazy2:

How appalling was their songbook? God I thought ours was bad but howay they had:

Red and white army.

We are by far the greatest team.

That shitty Keano one.

and We are the Sunderland Bootboys.

s*** support and s*** team.

I heard "toon full of smackheads" and something about Shearer, I've no idea what it was though as they have an awful accent.

Aye expected a lot of noise from them given their recent "resurgance" but they shut up fairly sharpish. They attempted to drown out the bloke with the microphone singing the blaydon races, which was never going to work and were generally shite thoughout.

me too  :doh:

Most of them decided to have a cheeky tug over the Rottweilers they smuggled in, rather than watch their side be dismantled.

That must have been some 'red and white rocket' action going on there.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8a/507_cartman_redrocket.gif

Their appalling support has also been overlooked by our 'lack of support' on thier webshite as well.  Which seems a bit strange cos there were some deafening sound even in our East Stand (my place of residence) and when it did die down where was the response.  http://www.newmexiconuts.net/catalog/tumbleweed.jpg

Post number 7

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=323198

we were quiet today like though every1 feared the worst after 1st goal, but the mags were crap too mind we were better at SOL than they were today.

Pathetic :lol:

Read that full thread and just had to say 'Poor Deluded Fools'!

Forgot that they we're even there until about thirty minutes into the match when they finally managed 'something' might have been a corner or a goal kick to us.  Get bummed in the face by your local rivals so claim that the opposition weren't singing enough.  Desperate?  Still, the whole 'Irish Revolution' is going great!

Read that full thread and just had to say 'Poor Deluded Fools'!

Forgot that they we're even there until about thirty minutes into the match when they finally managed 'something' might have been a corner or a goal kick to us.  Get bummed in the face by your local rivals so claim that the opposition weren't singing enough.  Desperate?  Still, the whole 'Irish Revolution' is going great!

They only responded when we were singing "your support is shit."

Guest Jawesome

The funny thing about the first goal is that we were all standing and singing "stand up if you hate Sunderland" when the ball hit the back of the net.  :lol:

Mate.  Your f****** useless.  Your football watching skills are as bad as your bowling.

:lol:

Mate.  Your f****** useless.  You're football watching skills are as bad as your bowling.

:lol:

FYP.