Sunderland's Support

Guest neesy111

Guest Jawesome

That was surely intentional. Surely.

It fucking wasn't as well.  God I'm tired.  I'm going to turn off this computer now.  I feel like a fucking spacker for that!

:lol:

They've all jumped on the fact the commentator mentioned the blaydon races lyrics were printed :lol:

For one, who even knew that?  And secondly, yeah for the verses we don't normally sing :lol: pathetic

Yea but they are forgetting that if they printed some songs for the unwashed at the SOL, it would be pointless as most of them can't read.

where were the printed lyrics because I sit in the NE corner and we didn't have any. The back of the card just said hold up the card before kick off and had some sh*t about winning a grand by phoning Metro FM when they played some song or something. No lyrics though.

where were the printed lyrics because I sit in the NE corner and we didn't have any. The back of the card just said hold up the card before kick off and had some sh*t about winning a grand by phoning Metro FM when they played some song or something. No lyrics though.

In the programme apparently

Embarrassing for them. I'm in the opposite corner of the ground, but the only time I heard them was when they were singing "Sunderland 'til I die" right at the very end of the game. And even that was quiet.

Just found out (courtesy of nufc.com) that the singer was Graeme Danby the world famous Geordie baritone.

He was superb, I've seen him before at Gibside and he is extremely funny and entertaining on stage.

Would love to have it on video - was it shown on Sky TV ?

Guest Mackem Man

YH OK DEN

we make the largest noise on decibells chart that was proving on ssn ,,wen u cam to the sol tha only fing u lot lot cud do a little bit loud was shake ya fkin keys ,ya fat owner is just an emabbarsement to the premiership and you lot talk bout gettin players like kaka and like,,,,ur havin a laugh m8 newcastle are going nowere ,,plus u lost to derby county ,,PILE OF SHITE U BLACK AND WHITE FUKIN CUNTS

KEANO!!!!!

YH OK DEN

we make the largest noise on decibells chart that was proving on ssn ,,wen u cam to the sol tha only fing u lot lot cud do a little bit loud was shake ya fkin keys ,ya fat owner is just an emabbarsement to the premiership and you lot talk bout gettin players like kaka and like,,,,ur havin a laugh m8 newcastle are going nowere ,,plus u lost to derby county ,,PILE OF SHITE U BLACK AND WHITE FUKIN CUNTS

KEANO!!!!!

Please tell me you are really a toon fan having a laugh and this isn't actually a serious mackem.

mackems.gif

Holy fuck! :lol:

YH OK DEN

KEANO!!!!!

When are Giggs, Scholes, Forlan etc signing for yous? Still waiting for that like.

YH OK DEN

we make the largest noise on decibells chart that was proving on ssn ,,wen u cam to the sol tha only fing u lot lot cud do a little bit loud was shake ya fkin keys ,ya fat owner is just an emabbarsement to the premiership and you lot talk bout gettin players like kaka and like,,,,ur havin a laugh m8 newcastle are going nowere ,,plus u lost to derby county ,,PILE OF s**** U BLACK AND WHITE FUKIN c***s

KEANO!!!!!

Keano theres only one Keano, Keano.................................

Best manager Sundlund have ever had, brilliant tactician, great in the transfer market, I hope he keeps his job for years to come.

YH OK DEN

we make the largest noise on decibells chart that was proving on ssn ,,wen u cam to the sol tha only fing u lot lot cud do a little bit loud was shake ya fkin keys ,ya fat owner is just an emabbarsement to the premiership and you lot talk bout gettin players like kaka and like,,,,ur havin a laugh m8 newcastle are going nowere ,,plus u lost to derby county ,,PILE OF s**** U BLACK AND WHITE FUKIN c***s

KEANO!!!!!

have a look in the mirror, sunshine.

YH OK DEN

KEANO!!!!!

I've tried to run this gibberish through http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr but I'm none the wiser as to what this retard is saying. Can someone help me out please? Just I don't speak Moron.

Just found out (courtesy of nufc.com) that the singer was Graeme Danby the world famous Geordie baritone.

He was superb, I've seen him before at Gibside and he is extremely funny and entertaining on stage.

Would love to have it on video - was it shown on Sky TV ?

I got parts from the game in quit good quality from my digital camera, was a classy frame of the game, before and in the break, i thought the crossbar challenge was kind of funny.

EDIT: actually i recorded the whole opera version of blaydon races...

its 238 mb though, can i link it if i find a uploading site? i mean its my own recording and all

Youtube is your friend I think You can upload a video of up to 9mins long and 1 gig I think.

Strange people them macums - got to say theres some canny lads amongst them and some loyal supporters - but there's a whole bunch of them whose jealousy of all things Newcastle is bordering on dangerous insanity.

Last week they constantly bleated about things as diverse as our airport, the metro and how Northumbria police offer better protection to Newcastle fans at the SoS than they get at SJP. Well I have NEVER seen so many police at any sports venue as I saw ensuring the macums a safe entrance to SJP on Sunday.

My God, one of them actually posted on their forum saying he hoped for a terrorist attack on Newcastle and got approving support from fellow posters. Sick or what ?

The same website said it was unable to offer a match report for Sunday - why not tell it as it is - and instead offered another diatribe of vitriolic abuse for all things Newcastle. If it's any consolation to them most of us hate the pathetic charvas who wait outside of SJP to see them off as much as they do.

The Newcastle slagging was rounded off by the poem below. Pathetic.

For the waves crashing mercilessly and battering sea hardened walls

For the mighty pit wheels, slowly turning, silhouetted against blackened skies

For our brave fishermen, hauling their catch for all they’re worth to stay alive

For our ships, spread across this world yet made with the hands of Wearside

For years of hurt and suffering, of empty promises and hollow dreams

For cries of anguish and pain and so many “nearly” teams

For the red and white stripes adorned so proudly, it means so much more

Our city, it’s heartbeat, our people, we will never be beaten…. for we are Sunderland

KEEP THE FAITH

FTM

TAFKARLC

(Paul)

They'd probably be better off reporting on the state of their union and the manager's tactical ineptitude than a woefully out of date poem.

Just a few points :-

There are no pit wheels.

There are no fish left.

There are no ships made anymore they're all built in China and Korea.

But the strangest line of all  "we will never be beaten…. for we are Sunderland"

Ahem !