Champions League (Semi finals, 2nd legs)

Tooj

Cant wait for this one should be great

there will be 4 goals in it

Dunno bout that but i think it should be a great game. Rijkaard says Barca are going to go for it which is probably the best way to go about it as the can't defend. Hopefully Messi has a stormer.

Cert to be a much better game tonight.

Man U will go for it a lot more which will in turn will help Barca and give the likes of Messi and Etoo' the space in which they're so dangerous. Really difficult to call this one, whoever scores first will go through IMO.

Guest marky555

I reckon 0-0, with Man Utd to either nick it in extra time or on pens. They both say they are going to go for it but they'll be shittin themselves. Think it will be a better game than last time but still reckon 0-0.

I reckon 0-0, with Man Utd to either nick it in extra time or on pens. They both say they are going to go for it but they'll be shittin themselves. Think it will be a better game than last time but still reckon 0-0.

Honestly can't see it myself.

No way can I see Man U going out and essentially shutting up shop and hoping to nick one on the break, which is essentially what they did last week. And Barca are too poor at the back to even try and do that themselves.

Can see Man U potentially ripping Barca to shite early on and being a couple up in the first half hour if they really go out and have a go and play well. If Barca can keep Man U out for the first half hour, then I could see them winning or getting a score draw and going through.

I hope it will be a match that will 'wow' us with attacking football. May the best team wins.

On a bias note, I hope for a Barcelona victory. Anybody thinks that Manchester United whines too much at times? and their players are guilty of the things they whine about? (Like I said, it's on a bias note)

Barcelona reminds me of Arsenal, 'Just can't score in the final 3rd'.

Regards,

Ericz

Manu have to go for it I think. If I was Fergie then Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo would start without a doubt.

Out of curiosity, why is Rooney a good player?

Mmmm personally, I don't see him as a good player, rather a player who just bulldoze his way through and of course his physique may intimidate the opposition I guess. What else? Maybe I'm missing something here?

Regards,

Ericz

Manu have to go for it I think. If I was Fergie then Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo would start without a doubt.

Mmmm personally, I don't see him as a good player, rather a player who just bulldoze his way through and of course his physique may intimidate the opposition I guess. What else? Maybe I'm missing something here?

Regards,

Ericz

He is a class player and has shown it over the years. He has skill not just a physique and although his finishing hasn't been amazing recently he showed with that finish against Chelsea how good it can be. Rooney is a good player without question.

Still debating whether to skip out and watch this.  I think I want Man United to win it simply because if Fergie does the double he might finally f*** off and retire leading to their long overdue decline and fall.

You have a ticket?

get there if you do

Still debating whether to skip out and watch this.  I think I want Man United to win it simply because if Fergie does the double he might finally f*** off and retire leading to their long overdue decline and fall.

F*** him, let him retire with Cloughies jibe that he could only win it only once haunting him to his grave.

Still debating whether to skip out and watch this.  I think I want Man United to win it simply because if Fergie does the double he might finally fuck off and retire leading to their long overdue decline and fall.

Myself and my mates were discussing that on Saturday. Doubt he would retire since this team still has years to go before they would break up. think he will see this team out then retire.

Brian Cloughs immortal line,

"For all his horses, knighthoods and championships, he hasn't got two of what I've got. And I don't mean balls" - Referring to Sir Alex Ferguson's failure to win two successive European Cups.

Regards,

Ericz

Rooney is the msot important player in the Man U side. He's all over the park, every single match, carries the team at times, always driving them on. He's the engine of the team. Very strong AND fast, with a brilliant touch. Those threee attributes don't often come packaged together.

Regards and all that razzmatazz,

Sam