Champions League (Semi finals, 2nd legs)

Tooj

Can anyone else see another British ban if Man U and Liverpool meet in Moscow?

I'd be fucking livid with the bindippers if i supported Oxford, Luton, QPR, Palace since they robbed probably the only chance those clubs had to play in Europe. Also robbed Everton of the chance to win the European cup.

Guest nufc_geordie

I'd be f****** livid with the bindippers if i supported Oxford, Luton, QPR, Palace since they robbed probably the only chance those clubs had to play in Europe. Also robbed Everton of the chance to win the European cup.

Any fan who causes bother in Russia wants their head examined. We already have strained diplomatic relations with Russia. Imagine fans getting arrested then vanishing, it's not an impossibility. Putin has the perfect opportunity to cause some bother. I wouldn't be entirely suprised if the VISA situation doesn't get resolved and alot of fans can't get there anyways.

I'd be f****** livid with the bindippers if i supported Oxford, Luton, QPR, Palace since they robbed probably the only chance those clubs had to play in Europe. Also robbed Everton of the chance to win the European cup.

Any fan who causes bother in Russia wants their head examined. We already have strained diplomatic relations with Russia. Imagine fans getting arrested then vanishing, it's not an impossibility. Putin has the perfect opportunity to cause some bother. I wouldn't be entirely suprised if the VISA situation doesn't get resolved and alot of fans can't get there anyways.

Liverpool fans seem to think it will almost certainly be a 'WWIII' situation.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=218987.0

Guest guinness_fiend

terry, carragher and gerrard are all on yellows

In that case, I want Liverpool to win but Gerrard to get booked in the process.

Guest guinness_fiend

terry, carragher and gerrard are all on yellows

In that case, I want Liverpool to win but Gerrard to get booked in the process.

For diving.............. and for it not to have been a dive

Stop it... I'm drooling!

Guest guinness_fiend

Five Live's commentators are biased as hell.  They really do romanticise Liverpool and Man Utd fans.