The title race

Taylor Swift

There isn't really a thread on it atm, so I thought I'd start one. Come on Chelsea :snod:

Anyway, here's an interesting take on Saturday's events.

Absolutely Right, Saturday Witnessed The Crime Of The Century

I have to say that I am shocked by Saturday's events.

That referee should never be allowed take charge of another Premiership tie.

How are Manchester United to be expected to win everything if referees are going to start giving penalties against them? Their players were right to react the way they did, and if Rio Ferdinand kicked a wall, well, it's Chelsea's fault for putting it there in the first place.

It would have been one thing if the penalty had been awarded early in the game, so United could do something about it. But frankly, right at the end of the game is not on.

The referee in the Barcelona game last week was a bit better, although he should have given United all of the penalties they wanted, not just one at the very start of the game. I mean, why would Cristiano miss the first one if he didn't think he'd be getting a few more chances later on?

And as for the fight after the game? Well, that's Chelsea's fault too. I mean, come on, people, this is MANCHESTER UNITED we're talking about.

They've won the Champions League more times than anyone else. (I think). If their players want to warm down on Chelsea's pitch, they should just be free to do so. Chelsea should have cut the other end of the pitch first. And anyway, who ever heard of a pitch being cut after a game? Rubbish. They don't do it like that in the Theatre of Dreams.

It's the FA's fault as well. They insisted on clubs like QPR and Luton Town getting rid of their plastic pitches when they should have insisted that everyone get them.

Although United should have been allowed to keep their grass if they wanted.

It's probably UEFA's fault too. All clubs should have plastic pitches nowadays.

It seems everyone is against United.

They were absolutely right to react the way they did.

:iamatwat:

at least on monday, we are involved in the title race, even though its only  by default..

.....oo000(dreams of top 4)                                

hopefully next season  

Man U deserve it, brilliant set of players

Depends how you look at it. Chelsea have lost less games than them.

I look at it in the sense that by and large manure attempt to attack teams and score goals.

Guest optimistic nit

I look at it in the sense that by and large manure attempt to attack teams and score goals.

aye.

i look at it in the slightly more rational sense- i despise manyoo and would rather any other team win it than them.

edit: apart from spurs and sunderland

Prefer chelsea to win it than Man utd, can't stand Ferguson and his hypocritical stances, one week critising back chat and insults to refs, next week giving out... can't stand the red nosed tw*t!!

How funny would it be if Man U drew with West Ham and Keegan decided to give the fringe players a run out against Chelsea? He could then say "I'd love it if they beat you Alex."

Or we could play Alan Smith up front against Chelsea because Man U sold him to us so he must be good.

Guest smarty2006

How funny would it be if Man U drew with West Ham and Keegan decided to give the fringe players a run out against Chelsea? He could then say "I'd love it if they beat you Alex."

Or we could play Alan Smith up front against Chelsea because Man U sold him to us so he must be good.

Love it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :clap: :clap: :clap: ;D ;D ;D :clap: :clap: :clap: ;D ;D ;D

Love it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :clap: :clap: :clap: ;D ;D ;D :clap: :clap: :clap: ;D ;D ;D

go and post that on a man ure forum  mackems.gif :clap:

Aye Alan Smith playing up on his own at the front, with Duff behind him.  :frantic:

What has Avram Grant done to deserve a trophy in this country? He's a caretaker who looks like an undertaker. I don't like useless kids who inherit daddy's fortunes, and I don't like ordinairy managers who inherit a winning team. The thought of this shuffling zombie getting a trophy cheaply while the likes of King Kev are still doing it the hard way makes my blood boil.

Man U for the double!