The Stamford Bridge scuffle

Dinho lad

Guest johny2k

The race card has been used to shift blame from Evra/Man utd onto Chelsea.

I think the groundsmen are within their rights to tell the players to keep out of the box and to run another direction so as not to funk up the pitch, it's not even their pitch FFS!!

As somebody above said: sore losers (can't stand 'em).

under premier league rules, the opposition is allowed access to any part of the pitch at any time after a match, so the groundsman wasn't doing his job

they'r allowed access to the pitch for 15 mins, but not the penalty boxes under premier league rules, so they'r allowed on any part of the pitch

as already been said man utd are bad losers, funny how carricks handball wasn't, yet fergie never said gallas's similar instance the week before wasn't, not fergie with double standards? surely not....

The race card has been used to shift blame from Evra/Man utd onto Chelsea.

I think the groundsmen are within their rights to tell the players to keep out of the box and to run another direction so as not to funk up the pitch, it's not even their pitch FFS!!

As somebody above said: sore losers (can't stand 'em).

under premier league rules, the opposition is allowed access to any part of the pitch at any time after a match, so the groundsman wasn't doing his job

Maybe the whole thing was planned? Say the groundsman was meant to entice Evra into a fight and subsequently unsettle the whole club before a Champions League semi-final and title run in. Notice how no Chelsea players were involved whatsoever. There were what, 6 or 7 Man Utd players out there and this whole story does not affect Chelsea players or Avram Grant at all. I reckon Chelsea would have rather played Barcelona in the final.

We don't know what Abramovich is capable of, and I wouldn't put this past him.

FFS  :lol:

The Chelsea board put their heads together and this is what they came up with? Roman is evidently not capable of much intrigue at all.

I would've tried to hook (the other) Ronaldo up with some transvestites.

But that's just me.

• 7 months later...