West Ham boss Curbishley "criticising " Taylor

Dinho lad

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=90728

West Ham boss Alan Curbishley has criticised Newcastle defender Steven Taylor over the injury suffered by Freddie Ljungberg.

Curbishley has seen his injury woes increased with the loss of Ljungberg because of a cracked rib following a collision in the Newcastle game last week.

"There is a big disappointment with that because once we have seen it again, we think [steven] Taylor could have done a bit more to avoid it," said the Hammers boss.

"He has landed on him and that caused the damage."

Curbishley, though, expects Ljungberg to recover in time for Sweden's European Championship campaign.

"Freddie will probably be out for four weeks," he said, "We have had no complications with him, so he should be okay."

Was Curbishley in charge when Harwewood injured Given? :dave:

Guest nufc_geordie

My immediate impression was that Taylor could have avoided him. But in the same way that Robert Huth could have avoided Shearers groin and Steven Hunt could have avoided Petr Cech.

Guest GAMMELL

West Ham boss Alan Curbishley has criticised Newcastle defender Steven Taylor over the injury suffered by Freddie Ljungberg.

Curbishley has seen his injury woes increased with the loss of Ljungberg because of a cracked rib following a collision in the Newcastle game last week.

"There is a big disappointment with that because once we have seen it again, we think [steven] Taylor could have done a bit more to avoid it," said the Hammers boss.

Curbishley, though, expects Ljungberg to recover in time for Sweden's European Championship campaign.

"Freddie will probably be out for four weeks," he said, "We have had no complications with him, so he should be okay."

No, Alan Pardew was there at the time iirc

No, Alan Pardew was there at the time iirc

Oh. :(

Guest aoliversaknob

Used to have quite a lot of time for curbs. However my estimations of him have gone down since he has turned into a whinging tw*t.

I thought tayls did a job on the swedish underwear model as as for the rest of the squad being always injured..........

What do you expect but a load of injuries in your squad when you spunk a load of dosh on our former and always formerly injured off casts. Tool!  ( but thanks for the cash all the same).  :snod:

Guest Stephen927

The main spine of West Ham's team are injury prone, Upson, Dyer and Bellamy.

Spunked a lot of money on injury prone players. He hasn't got much to complain about, the chairman backed him and he wasted the money. Ljungberg was a ridiculous buy.

My immediate impression was that Taylor could have avoided him. But in the same way that Robert Huth could have avoided Shearers groin and Steven Hunt could have avoided Petr Cech.

...and Shearer could have avoided Lennon's head. ;)

Guest Phil K

If anyone deserves to be scythed (apart from the entire Man U team) it's Fartie Ljundberg.

And I thought Curbishley WAS manager for the attack on Given

Can't remember if he was spouting excuses then though

He DID avoid it.

No contact was made.

Don't let the BBC & the rest tell you otherwise.

The BBC actually had footage showing it but it was only ever shown on BBC Newcastle

Just like Radio 5 had that baldy little cowardly sh1t of a chairman of Stevenage saying the tie would "Probably be played at Newcastle" (I HEARD it at the time !) but never ever played it, and stoked up the bad feeling themselves as did the rags.

If anyone deserves to be scythed (apart from the entire Man U team) it's Fartie Ljundberg.

And I thought Curbishley WAS manager for the attack on Given

Can't remember if he was spouting excuses then though

He DID avoid it.

No contact was made.

Don't let the BBC & the rest tell you otherwise.

The BBC actually had footage showing it but it was only ever shown on BBC Newcastle

Just like Radio 5 had that baldy little cowardly sh1t of a chairman of Stevenage saying the tie would "Probably be played at Newcastle" (I HEARD it at the time !) but never ever played it, and stoked up the bad feeling themselves as did the rags.

No it was Pardew. That was the same game in which their fans were chanting "you should have died" at Roeder about his brain tumour.