New purple away kit (out 24th July) - see OP

Incognito

http://i30.tinypic.com/33nxhdi.jpg

Any news on-:      1 Colours

2 Availability,i go to Ibiza in 2 and a bit weeks and usually have a new top to wear,doesn't look possible this year :dave:

Guest GAMMELL

I would like some info on this aswell to be honest. Heading to Australia for a year at the end of June & want to have the away shirt for it.

Is it possible that Ashley, who is of course an expert at flogging football kit, while not being a fan of some of the slightly dodgy industrial practices that go on in that line of business, may have different ideas regarding the release of our strips?

Guest paddy

Maybe the return of King Kev has inspired a scrapping of the planned design for a rehash of the 95/96 maroon and blue.

oh god i hope so, the best ever away shirt imo

Guest ObaStar

Haven't we worn the new one for the final away game of the season before?

prem clubs are allowed to wear their new home kits for the last game of the season. not away kits.

prem clubs are allowed to wear their new home kits for the last game of the season. not away kits.

Did the spuds or someone else not wear their new away kit in a home games at the end of last season ?? Its quite common for teams to do this in Scotland.

Maybe the return of King Kev has inspired a scrapping of the planned design for a rehash of the 95/96 maroon and blue.

oh god i hope so, the best ever away shirt imo

Would rather wait till the 10/11 season and have both the home and away shirts re-released

we going skins in 09/10?

i thought we did for watford away?

apology if wrong

people who wear football shirts whilst on holiday abroad should be shot in the head at point blank range

Why? It's as good a way as any to break the ice with people.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Wouldn't mind seeing a predominantly red away shirt tbh.

Red shirts are always unsuccessful, look at Arsenal, Liverpool and Man U.

Dont want to end up like them

i thought we did for watford away?

apology if wrong

I was thinking of West Brom the other year, when Viana scored the free-kick. Wasn't that the then new away kit?

Guest Mucky01

I did some work for NUFC a few years back and the one thing I was told was never to use red, thought it was mackems that was the problem, but they corrected me and said the colour was banned ever since we wore it against Hereford Utd!

Guest Jungle Barry

Apparently going to be mainly "purple" which could be possibly be mistaken for maroon (hopefully, don't fancy playing 5 a side looking like tinky winky)

No idea when it's released/revealed, usually sorted by now though

I did some work for NUFC a few years back and the one thing I was told was never to use red, thought it was mackems that was the problem, but they corrected me and said the colour was banned ever since we wore it against Hereford Utd!

What happened against Hereford United, then?

I'm joking.

Are you needs?

R*d should never come anywhere near St James and that includes that Sports Direct sign on the top of the Gallowgate. Its the colour of the devil and all things bad.

Better dead than R*d

Are you needs?

R*d should never come anywhere near St James and that includes that Sports Direct sign on the top of the Gallowgate. Its the colour of the devil and all things bad.

Better dead than R*d

What about the red on our badge?

Are you needs?

Better dead than R*d

Ffs get a grip man :lol: its only a colour.

A green and yellow one would be pretty nice imo