New purple away kit (out 24th July) - see OP

Incognito

Guest optimistic nit

people who wear football shirts whilst on holiday abroad should be shot in the head at point blank range

really? i normally bring a home and away shirt on holiday with me. i also have a newcastle towel, is that aloud?

Guest cfhpantera27

Saw a guy in the 93/94 away shirt  today. Still looked smart.

http://footballshirts.dk/Graphics/Products/3881_m.jpg

My first ever newcastle top  :smitten:

i'd like to see the yellow and green come back.

my first away was the yellow and green striped umbro one, with a #9 on the back for micky quinn and one of the sew on greenalls patches (black text on white) from the supporters shop hehehe. i practically lived in that shirt when i was a kid  :)

people who wear football shirts whilst on holiday abroad should be shot in the head at point blank range

really? i normally bring a home and away shirt on holiday with me. i also have a newcastle towel, is that aloud?

does your towel double up as portable speakers for your iPod?

Guest alex

i'd like to see the yellow and green come back.

my first away was the yellow and green striped umbro one, with a #9 on the back for micky quinn and one of the sew on greenalls patches (black text on white) from the supporters shop hehehe. i practically lived in that shirt when i was a kid  :)

Aye, but then they wouldn't need a 3rd strip ;)

I think the announcement of the home top has been put off so it can tie in with a home friendly so they can entice people to the ground for the friendly on the back of launching the new strip. Or perhaps we won't have a new one because Ashley still has a warehouse full of this years!!!

I think the announcement of the home top has been put off so it can tie in with a home friendly so they can entice people to the ground for the friendly on the back of launching the new strip. Or perhaps we won't have a new one because Ashley still has a warehouse full of this years!!!

The current home kit is for 2007/08 - 2008/09 I believe. We tend to change the away kit every year.

the guy in the club shop said the new away top is out july/august... and there is no new home top this summer

Saw a guy in the 93/94 away shirt  today. Still looked smart.

http://footballshirts.dk/Graphics/Products/3881_m.jpg

My first ever newcastle top  :smitten:

Mine too. I used to wear it for school  :snod:

Guest Heneage

Does it really matter at the end of the day? It's just a strip.  :razz:

I like the Robert one like.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Heneage

Never quite understood this, what takes so long? They don't need huge ads around the region. You put an ad on the site, one in the Chron and a shop display, it will travel by word of mouth alone.

Follow up to the smash hit Black and Gold...

Not really:

Strip stuff

There's no change to our home strip for the coming season, but inevitably not one but two new change kits will be released at some point - dates tbc.

The "away" kit is a purple colour (maroon by some descriptions), while the "cup" kit is silver.