Other games from around the world

Jamie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you'd said to me a month ago that both Fulham and Bolton would be likely to survive going into the last day, I'd have laughed at you. Incredible.

EDIT: got my figures wrong, Fulham are still more likely to go then stay. Hope it's the latter though.

You've got to wonder what sort of team Portsmouth will put out with the FA cup final just 6 days later.

Good point, though Defoe will still play. Bolton will get beat at the Bridge so if the mackems win today, Bolton might well be doomed. I never want that mob to win though, especially as they're only 4 behind us.

Bolton and Fulham

Dont know why people want Fulham to stay up, they are a nothing side that have been stuck in the bottom half for ages, no ambition at all. Shite club for the Premiership.

Bolton and Fulham

Dont know why people want Fulham to stay up, they are a nothing side that have been stuck in the bottom half for ages, no ambition at all. Shite club for the Premiership.

I wouldn't say they have no ambition, only a handful of Premier League clubs have spent more than them this season.

i wouldn't count bolton vs sunderland as a draw yet...

If the scum win 5-0 the will go above us

Unless they an extra point for a 5-0, I doubt that.

Good spot Wullie, I was using the table that was in this thread.

Guest marky555

Would fucking love reading to go down

Shit club

Shit fans

Shit plastic ground

Bellend manager with no enthusiasm whatsoever, no wonder his players are awful at the minute

Just generally shit and don't deserve to be in the Prem.

Got a mate at uni who is a "Reading and Man Utd fan"

Sums them up really

If there's any justice in the footballing world, Bolton will be relegated. Then again I shouldn't say that as I wanted West Ham to go down last year and the c***s somehow managed to beat Man Yoo on the last day  :angry:.

If there's any justice in the footballing world, Bolton will be relegated. Then again I shouldn't say that as I wanted West Ham to go down last year and the c***s somehow managed to beat Man Yoo on the last day  :angry:.

Then again if Bolton go down, Fat Sam will be able to come out with how it all went to pot when he left, obviously ignoring his awful last six months in charge.

Would f****** love reading to go down

s*** club

s*** fans

s*** plastic ground

Bellend manager with no enthusiasm whatsoever, no wonder his players are awful at the minute

Just generally s*** and don't deserve to be in the Prem.

Got a mate at uni who is a "Reading and Man Utd fan"

Sums them up really

Yeah, I would quite like Reading to go down. Total nothing club. So boring and plastic.