Other games from around the world

Jamie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boo's from Villa fans  :kasper:

Got beat at home by a relegation-threatened team. Unsurprising tbh.

Not saying I agree with the booing myself but yeah, and it was a big game for Villa too.

Guest kingdawson

Can't see how Alves' goal was better than Owen's header versus the mackems, really.

Come on Dave ???

Can't see how Alves' goal was better than Owen's header versus the mackems, really.

Come on Dave ???

Nice finish, but it wasn't even a good ball to him. Defensive mistake. I bet even Spurs scored a better goal in April.

Guest kingdawson

Come on Dave ???

Nice finish, but it wasn't even a good ball to him. Defensive mistake. I bet even Spurs scored a better goal in April.

Boo's from Villa fans  :kasper:

Got beat at home by a relegation-threatened team. Unsurprising tbh.

Not saying I agree with the booing myself but yeah, and it was a big game for Villa too.

I didn't hear any booing and I was there.

Although I did cock off 3 minutes before the end whilst the face painted jester hat wearers were waiting for the "lap of appreciation". I'm so cool.

Did MOTD refer to the minute's silence before the game for our fan killed by a bluenose two weeks ago? Don't believe the police nonsense, everyone knows there were three of them in that car, no Villa fans.

Ignore me. I'm going off on one. Been a tough day.

I thought you would have stayed to applaud the players off tbh. Been a breakthrough season for you IMO.

Nah.

I was too het up and upset, to be honest. I can't stand the sight of Steve Bruce doing well.

Valencia. He's some player. As is Palacios. No wonder Taggart wants them.

I've got a ticket for West Ham away next week. I'm going to have sleepless nights this week, that match will define our season. We could finish 9th or we could finish 5th (well, depending on Everton's result tomorrow).

Incidentally, watching Barry today reminded me that he's had at best half a season. Liverpool can have him for 15m. Or we'll take Carson plus 20 million.

Nah.

I was too het up and upset, to be honest. I can't stand the sight of Steve Bruce doing well.

I've got a ticket for West Ham away next week. I'm going to have sleepless nights this week, that match will define our season. We could finish 9th or we could finish 5th (well, depending on Everton's result tomorrow).

Incidentally, watching Barry today reminded me that he's had at best half a season. Liverpool can have him for 15m. Or we'll take Carson plus 20 million.

If you beat West Ham and we return the favour against Everton then we're both benefitting, it sounds like a plan.   :thup:

I thought you would have stayed to applaud the players off tbh. Been a breakthrough season for you IMO.

Nah.

:lol:

Still been a good season though all things considered surely?  :undecided:

Nah.

If you beat West Ham and we return the favour against Everton then we're both benefitting, it sounds like a plan.  :thup:

Sounds a winner to me!

Nah.

:lol:

Still been a good season though all things considered surely?  :undecided:

Oh god, yes, it has been excellent. Just like Villa to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like we did today, though.

I'm just worried about how much we've got to do in the summer window, the squad is so small and getting smaller.

Titus was effective today, incidentally.

How many do you think you need to push on?

Mellberg, Sorensen and Moore are going.

I think we need

GK

RB x 2

LB

RM

Striker.

At least.

You should sign Boruc, or weren't you linked with him the other day?

I think we need

GK

RB x 2

LB

RM

Striker.

At least.

You should sign Boruc, or weren't you linked with him the other day?

We're always getting linked with Celtic players, but yes, he would be a good shout.

I can't believe how much Carson has gone downhill. Flaps aimlessly, positioning is hopeless, confidence is shot. He never seems to "make saves", stupid though that sounds.

I think we need

GK

RB x 2

LB

RM

Striker.

At least.

It's a long summer this year though. Plenty of time for bosses to scout during the Euro's.  :thup:

Want Stoke up so we get £££'s

Dont want Hull up, like the club but really dislike sand dancer Brown

Want fellow Wallsend lads Laws & Watto at Sheff Wed to beat Roeder, Clarkie, Huckerby & Matty P at Norwich so Sheff Wed stay up.

Not fussed if Saints or Leicester stay up.