Other games from around the world

Jamie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope the abomination that is Phil Brown does not get his side to the Premiership. Don't mind Hull too much, Windass, Ashbee and Turner are cunts. Campbell is amazing and Folan + Barmby ALWAYS play well against us.

COME ON THE ROBINS!

6-1 on aggregate, dear me. Quite a lot of people I know were there, they'll be loving this.

Might go to Wembley if there's tickets to be had, like, wouldn't want to take the seats from proper fans though so will wait until the last minute.

Even if I wasn't in Hull I'd want them to do it. Fuck going to Bristol for an away game.

Watford were AWFUL today, got destroyed by Hull..pretty fun watch though :D

Sums up our season, good start not totally convincing before handing the opposition a goal on a plate, giving them confidence before capitulating like a pressured satsuma at the end.

Derby, Birmingham and Reading swapping with WBA, Stoke and Hull trims a few miles off for those that travel away for every match like (not loads). Can't be bad.

If Bristol go up, it adds miles, fuck that.

6-1 on aggregate, dear me. Quite a lot of people I know were there, they'll be loving this.

Might go to Wembley if there's tickets to be had, like, wouldn't want to take the seats from proper fans though so will wait until the last minute.

Even if I wasn't in Hull I'd want them to do it. Fuck going to Bristol for an away game.

Just get on a plane, the airport is only about 4 miles from Ashton Gate.

Even if I wasn't in Hull I'd want them to do it. f*** going to Bristol for an away game.

Obviously not a Hull City fan but would be good from my point of view if they go up, shortest away game of the season.  :)

I think Golden Glory could possibly be a next generation hooligan like. Don't think I've ever encountered such an angry football fan. :lol:

I'm not actually angry, just frustrated. I can take this though, it's been ominous for a long time.

Just get on a plane, the airport is only about 4 miles from Ashton Gate.

A plane!? For a football match.

Fuck me Bag, that's stylish.

Even if I wasn't in Hull I'd want them to do it. f*** going to Bristol for an away game.

I went to Bristol City twice within weeks to see us play league games, the trip was horrible both times.

Palacio missed a golden opportunity for Boca.  Hesitated 'cos he thought he was offside though.

was gonna take boca as part of a treble but it wasnt paying enough. was gonna be boca,botafago and aalborg.(took aalborg seperatly).

Palacio missed a golden opportunity for Boca.  Hesitated 'cos he thought he was offside though.

was gonna take boca as part of a treble but it wasnt paying enough. was gonna be boca,botafago and aalborg.(took aalborg seperatly).

they're 2-1 up now.  78 mins gone.

but at that price....not worth it at start