Other games from around the world

Jamie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i'm sure someone's already mentioned this, but ameobi came on in the 90th minute and was caught offside within ONE second of the re-start, absolutely hilarious

mackems.gif

There are only 3 decent footballing teams in the Championship this season, and Stoke aren't one of them. No idea how they managed to get promotion.

Winning games, having a load of giants to pump the ball to & wingers in Lee Martin (when he was there) & Liam "I AM A WANKER" Lawernce who were very good at times.

Guest Phil K

Not looking forward to Stoke coming up like, horrible bastards.

They'll survive just the one season.

Be down in Derby-esque manner

We twonked them with 10 men, and with considerable ease during our nightmare run.

Leicester fans are no better. Remember the attacks on Newcastle fans after we survived by beating them 2-1 away  in KK's first management season ?

The b*st*rds were sh*****g themselves we would do it back to them last game of the following season (we won 7-1 remember ?) We didn't. We're a better class of people. End of.

Guest marky555

Buzzin Leicester went down, serves 'funnyman' Holloway right for carrying on doing all his little bits and bobs for the media when he should have been fully concentrated on the job in hand.

Idiot.

Buzzin Leicester went down, serves 'funnyman' Holloway right for carrying on doing all his little bits and bobs for the media when he should have been fully concentrated on the job in hand.

Idiot.

They've had 7 manager in the last year. Hardly his fault.

That's 32 goals in his first season in English football. How many does Cristiano have if you take away his penalties?

He'd have about 5 if you take away all the deflections and the ones that bounce in off his arse and balls  ;D (Ronaldo that is).

That's 32 goals in his first season in English football. How many does Cristiano have if you take away his penalties?

He'd have about 5 if you take away all the deflections and the ones that go in off his arse and balls  ;D (Ronaldo that is).

Oh God, here we go. Exactly the same line used against Lampard.

Seems if people don't like a player, it's impossible for him to score "good" goals.

He'd have about 5 if you take away all the deflections and the ones that go in off his arse and balls  ;D (Ronaldo that is).

Seems if people don't like a player, it's impossible for him to score "good" goals.

Aye. It's total bollocks like, at the end of the day they all count, no matter how they were scored.

mackems.gif

This is one up tight forum..

Guest marky555

Idiot.

They've had 7 manager in the last year. Hardly his fault.

Martin Allen had 4 games in charge - sacked 29th August

Then it was caretakers in until

Gary Megson appointed 13th September - sacked 24th October

Then it was caretakers in again until

Ian Holloway was appointed on 22nd November

Obviously the instability it the club is evident due to such changes, however, I believe no matter how bad the club was doing when Holloway got the job, he had ample time to turn it around (over 5 months).

The media work he has been involved in, especially the timing of some of it, I feel is disgusting considering the situation his team has seen itself in.

For example,when he was sat in the BBC gantry to watch his beloved Bristol Rovers take a hiding from West Brom when Leicester had a crucial '6 pointer' against Southampton two days later. At the time this was bad enough, but considering Southampton are the team that pipped them to the post it is even more evident he shouldnt have been involved in work that was not beneficial to Leicester City.

I personally think he gets along in football because of his quirky attitude. I for one would not like to see Keegan still writing a column for the BBC on a weekly basis when there is other pressing matters at hand. Even if they aren't detrimental to his work, he still shouldnt have been putting himself in such a domain.

Egg on his face if you ask me.

Oh and well done Nigel Pearson  :pow:

Unlike that hairy handed Coventry cocksucker Richard Keys

"David, you played abroad, what is that period of adaption like?"

David Platt. He's another former hero of mine I now can't stand. He's also such an ugly bastard. His face looks like a normal person's face as viewed in the reflection on the back of a dessert spoon

Guest marky555

Unlike that hairy handed Coventry cocksucker Richard Keys

"David, you played abroad, what is that period of adaption like?"

David Platt. He's another former hero of mine I now can't stand. He's also such an ugly b******. His face looks like a normal person's face as viewed in the reflection on the back of a dessert spoon

:clap: :clap: ;D ;D

Funny as fuck!! Reminds me of a toad. Miserable bastard aswell

Guest GAMMELL

le tissier was very entertaining of ssn today like.

He's still a bit of prick tho  :pow: