Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

I hate Wayne Bridge.

I'd heard he's not a fan of you either.

£15m reported fee, how on earth they make double their money I'll never know.

£15m. Chelsea are pissing themselves all the way to the bank. They bought him for less than half and he's sat on his arse for years and done nowt... now they're gonna get back all they paid for Anelka, for him.

I hope City fucking rot, i really do. Detest this in football. Fucking utterly stupid.

Guest firetotheworks

Does Mark Hughes not realise he can buy who ever he wants?

I dont think so, I dont think that Wayne Bridge realises that he's making the same move he did when he went to Chelsea.

Does Mark Hughes not realise he can buy who ever he wants?

I dont think so, I dont think that Wayne Bridge realises that he's making the same move he did when he went to Chelsea.

I think he'll probably do alright when you consider Michael Ball is his direct competition... he's hardly Ashley Cole...

I hate Wayne Bridge.

He's a crap defender. :nods:

He's not bad, he's just the very definition of a lazy cunt with no ambition whatsoever. What's more, he still keeps his England place! It's a joke.

Guest GAMMELL

£15M?? For f*ck sake  :kasper: He'll probably command a wage of about £70k a week too the greedy little f*cker.

Anyways, IMO he's overrated  :razz:

Fuck me I hate those two so much. It's hard for me to have anywhere near the same sort of ill-feeling towards Sunderland as most fans as I'm not a Geordie.

I have absolutely no time at all for Chelsea whatsoever, but I'm used to them now. One club with silly money is bad enough, but I've learned to just let them get on with it. Two in the same league is a joke.

I hate Wayne Bridge.

I'd heard he's not a fan of you either.

£15m reported fee, how on earth they make double their money I'll never know.

Its El Cithe remember and they are the new Chelski

I hope they pay Pompey silly money for Defoe, I really do. I've got a lot of time for Portsmouth and I know they're in financial difficulty at the moment so I don't think less of them for selling their best players.