Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Wayne Routledge joins QPR Oneil's weirdest buy to date.

Cardiff were going to buy him for £300K. Was awesome for Crystal Palace but being at Spurs killed his growth.

He's like a really shit version of Aaron Lennon. Doesn't help that is head is far too big for his body.

Guest quklaani

Manchester United have signed them two young Serbs (Tosic and Ljajic) from Partizan for £15m ish. That Tosic one is supposed to be a very handy player.

f***ing hell, I thought they were just kids (ie for naff all).

After paying 14 million (something like that) for Nani, I don't think we'll be getting too many bargain kids

Then again we got the twins for next to nothing, so I guess it all depends on profile.

Manchester United have signed them two young Serbs (Tosic and Ljajic) from Partizan for £15m ish. That Tosic one is supposed to be a very handy player.

After paying 14 million (something like that) for Nani, I don't think we'll be getting too many bargain kids

Then again we got the twins for next to nothing, so I guess it all depends on profile.

Ferguson would rather impale himself in the arse than ever let Park keep a spot in the first team, as usual.

Ferguson would rather impale himself in the arse than ever let Park keep a spot in the first team, as usual.

For good reason.

Works and tries hard, but doesn't get many assists and couldn't score in a whore house with a golden cock.

For good reason.

Works and tries hard, but doesn't get many assists and couldn't score in a whore house with a golden cock.

If he's good enough, let him play. If he's not, let him move. Stop stringing him along pretending he'll ever be first-choice.

Broken record, but I'd have him here in a heartbeat. Him and Jonas could run a team to shreds. Too good for us though.

For good reason.

If he's good enough, let him play. If he's not, let him move. Stop stringing him along pretending he'll ever be first-choice.

Broken record, but I'd have him here in a heartbeat. Him and Jonas could run a team to shreds. Too good for us though.

Park plays quite a few games for Man Utd,  he is a squad player though.

For good reason.

He's an extremely "convenient" player for Fergie. Play him when you need him, drop him as soon as you have an excuse. He'll still go right back to training without a peep of complaint.

What was done to him last year in the Champions League finals was a fucking disgrace really.

For good reason.

He's an extremely "convenient" player for Fergie. Play him when you need him, drop him as soon as you have an excuse. He'll still go right back to training without a peep of complaint.

What was done to him last year in the Champions League finals was a f***ing disgrace really.

Man Utd are finding it hard to play Berba, Rooney, Tevez & Ronaldo in the same team, I dont Fergie is that worried about the game time given to the likes of Flethcer, O'Shea & Park.

He is a decent player but he would not be a starter for me at MUFC.

Middlesbrough boss Gareth Southgate insists Stewart Downing is not for sale after rejecting an approach from Tottenham for the England winger.

Southgate hopes to strengthen his squad this January and will not let the club's best players to leave.

He told Boro's website: "Spurs have expressed an interest but we're not selling. Keeping the squad we have is the most important thing we can do."

on bbc i just saw "man city agree fee for bridge" and assumed they were trying to buy Stamford Bridge, maybe as a training ground or somewhere for their owners to land their helicopters

You thought that because of how close it is to Manchester? :razz:

For good reason.

What was done to him last year in the Champions League finals was a fucking disgrace really.

Are you his mum?

For good reason.

What was done to him last year in the Champions League finals was a f***ing disgrace really.

Are you his mum?

Just Korean  :rolleyes:

Guest quklaani

Despite the general belief that he's a "squad player" Park is first choice when fit and playing well.  He always has been since he's been here, he's just missed a lot through injury.  Certainly this season he's miles ahead of Nani and Giggs doesn't play out wide anymore, with Berbatov's...um...languid style the team needs his energy; two lazy tossers on the wings would mean Rooney would have to do even more running around.  That and he's a massive help to Rafael.  Although it's very un-SAF I think he'll be first choice for the rest of the season even if he turns a bit shit, Ferguson feels he owes him after Moscow.

He really should score more though, I remember he came back after his first major injury with us and scored five in five and was looking brilliant.  Then ge got injured again.  Still, his style complements Ronaldo perfectly, and when Ronaldo's scoring regularly nobody cares that Park can't hit a barndoor.  Hard to say what Tosic's arrival will mean, but its much worse news for Nani than Park.