Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Alan Shearer 9

They haven't taken any action against him for his comments about the ref either yet. If it was Kinnear they'd put him and barton in prison and kick the clubout of the league.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

We should start a petition up and send it to the F.A. complaining about how shit they are in dealing with the absolute cunt that is Haryy Redknapp

Guest The Libertine

West Ham have announced that they are prepared to listen to offers for all members of their squad during the January transfer window.

"We must not be afraid of interest in, or bids for, our leading players," Duxbury told the club's official website.

Improve

"Each approach will be considered in terms of fee, fitness, form and where the manager thinks the player is in his career.

"We have to consider the will of the player and whether he is committed to what we are trying to achieve.

"A bid may be evaluated by the manager as allowing him to significantly improve his team."

However, Duxbury insists the club's debts do not mean they must sell this month.

"Players don't have to be sold but it has been clear since the arrival of Gianfranco that he is keen to have a smaller first-team squad based on quality over quantity," he added.

"As I say, he looks likely to move on some fringe players in a bid to achieve a smaller squad of players that he can work closely with on a day to day basis."

could get messy for them. oh well...

Toure hands transfer request in at arsenal

Quite surprised by that. Is there an underlying reason as to why?

Rumour I heard yesterday was that he had an enormous bust up with William Gallas. Seems an extreme reaction to hand a transfer request in mind. Must be other stuff going on

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hates Gallas

We would never have a chance in a million years but f*** it, lets go for him :lol:

According to the Arsenal fans he`s not been the same since he came back from the African Nations Cup, very injury prone, cant string 2 consecutive games together. Apparently also he looks far better with a defender that compliments his main weakneses - aerially. When Campbell was in central defence with Campbell dominating in the air and Kolo taking care of the rest and the more tricky players.Gallas and Toure just don`t play well as a partnership.

Bit like the Coloccini situation? We need a big centre half that can dominate the aerial balls.....dont think we`d have much chance of getting him anyway. I can see Man City going for him

Hates Gallas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1103386/Toure-set-quit-Gunners-blazing-bust-defensive-partner-Gallas.html

This explains it. He had a bust up with Gallas after the 2-2 draw at Villa and he feels that Wenger is taking Gallas's side.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Love to get him but dont think we will.I can see a few top sides outside the pl going for him.Was the transfer request accepted?

Tbh, and i am going to take stick for this, we do not need Toure, we need a Samba type centre half who is a beast in the air to compliment the skills of Bassongs pace and Colos composure

Guest sittingontheball

It didn't sound it at the time, but Chelsea may end up getting the best of the Cashley-Gallas deal after all.  The latter sounds like he's causing havoc within the team.

That "I'd rather have a Willie" song is still class though.

Guest Heneage

We would never have a chance in a million years but f*** it, lets go for him :lol:

According to the Arsenal fans he`s not been the same since he came back from the African Nations Cup, very injury prone, cant string 2 consecutive games together. Apparently also he looks far better with a defender that compliments his main weakneses - aerially. When Campbell was in central defence with Campbell dominating in the air and Kolo taking care of the rest and the more tricky players.Gallas and Toure just don`t play well as a partnership.

Bit like the Coloccini situation? We need a big centre half that can dominate the aerial balls.....dont think we`d have much chance of getting him anyway. I can see Man City going for him

Hates Gallas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1103386/Toure-set-quit-Gunners-blazing-bust-defensive-partner-Gallas.html

This explains it. He had a bust up with Gallas after the 2-2 draw at Villa and he feels that Wenger is taking Gallas's side.

Cherno Samba the perfect partner.

SSN reckon Santa cruz to Man City early next week.

Toure's transfer request has been rejected, but I reckon he will still be gone before the end of the transfer window.

Man City could do so much better than Santa Cruz.

Hates Gallas

agreed. Not sure how true the reports are that he`s unsettled at Blackburn but would be a very good signing for us. 6`5 and 24 years old. Again there would be other clubs after him I`m sure.

Guest Heneage

Hates Gallas

agreed. Not sure how true the reports are that he`s unsettled at Blackburn but would be a very good signing for us. 6`5 and 24 years old. Again there would be other clubs after him I`m sure.

And that's where a Jiminez is great at negotiating, we need to sell these players an idea, that we are a club that wants to move forward, a bid for Toure would be a statement of intent.

Hates Gallas

Never knew the boy wonder was at Rovers!!

Hates Gallas

Never knew the boy wonder was at Rovers!!

He's mixing him up with Christopher I think