Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I think the Zlatan deal is going to work out better for both teams.

Inter will add a bit of pace and movement to their team, something they always looked to lack when I've watched them.

Barca will get a more complete player who is going to do wonders for the other players around him. Just think what the likes of Messi and Iniesta are going to be able to do with a guy like Ibrahimovic to play off. His hold up play is absolutely sublime, and while he may not get as many goals as Etoo' did he'll more than make up for that with the rest of his game.

Simply parking the team bus in front of the goal isn't really going to be an option against Barca anymore. Ibra, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta... if they sign Ribery to play on the left then I don't see how anyone would ever get the ball off the cunts.

Manchester United have bought the Norwegian Premier League's top scorer, Mame Pate Diouf, from Molde FK for £4 Million. So much for "We're done buying players now".

:lol:

So what if I don't pay attention to the middle names of people playing for a shit club and moving to another shit club? :pow:

Actually, another Molde player is Pape Pate Diouf, so you were nearly there

Birmingham have signed Wee Barry. We won't miss him here at Rangers tbh

Am I correct in thinking that basically all Rangers fans were fed up with Ferguson anyway and will be happy to see the back of him?

Guest toonlass

Am I correct in thinking that basically all Rangers fans were fed up with Ferguson anyway and will be happy to see the back of him?

More or less tbh. Getting pissed and beating up Celtic fans after games is ok if you are 21 and playing for Rangers. Being 31, captain and getting pissed on international duty doesn't really cut the mustard tbh

Guest Heneage

That would explain why Jeremy Clement was bought then Nut, to replace Ferguson? Funny he left for like one million and is now a stable in the Paris first team .

Ibrahimovich is going to be the best striker in Europe next season.

It's going to be too easy for him in Spain especially with the players he will have around him.

The Spanish league is far more open than Italy and on top of that is far less physical.

Ibra would probably not be anything special in the prem but in Spain? Absolute dynamite.

Ibrahimovich is going to be the best striker in Europe next season.

It's going to be too easy for him in Spain especially with the players he will have around him.

The Spanish league is far more open than Italy and on top of that is far less physical.

Ibra would probably not be anything special in the prem but in Spain? Absolute dynamite.

I think Nile Ranger will have something to say about that.

Hey, this is my first Nile Ranger post.  :frantic:

I really do not understand the Barca/ Inter deal. Barca need a goal scorer to finish off the chances they create; so they get rid of one of the best and replace him with someone who isn't great at finishing and at times looks plain uninterested & lazy. He is technically better but unless Barca are planning to pass the ball to the opposition goal line & then get down on knees to head the ball in I do not see any sense in the deal.

Given the choice between the 2 players in an already great side I'd take Eto'o every time. The deal places Imbra's worth at nearly 50 million or so plus they get Hleb for a year.  :uglystupid2:

Guest MrSundlofer

I really do not understand the Barca/ Inter deal. Barca need a goal scorer to finish off the chances they create; so they get rid of one of the best and replace him with someone who isn't great at finishing and at times looks plain uninterested & lazy. He is technically better but unless Barca are planning to pass the ball to the opposition goal line & then get down on knees to head the ball in I do not see any sense in the deal.

Ibra scored most goals in the Serie A last season! The reason people think Ibra can't score is that he can do so much more with the  ball.

Ibra scored most goals in the Serie A last season! The reason people think Ibra can't score is that he can do so much more with the  ball.

He can score, some fantastic goals as well. He's just not the goal scorer that Eto'o is & imo that is more important to Barca.

Guest foreverer

Didn't you support Hearts?

Marcus Berg has signed for Hamburg for about £9,5M and in todays papers they say that Rasmus Elm - by many considered to be the greatest Swedish talent since Zlatan - is very close to signing for Everton in a £5M deal.

Elm would be a typical Moyes signing. Excellent passer of the ball and reminds a bit of Arteta in his style of play. Only 21 years old and doesn't cost too much in todays market considering his growing reputation.

I think the Zlatan deal is going to work out better for both teams.

Inter will add a bit of pace and movement to their team, something they always looked to lack when I've watched them.

Barca will get a more complete player who is going to do wonders for the other players around him. Just think what the likes of Messi and Iniesta are going to be able to do with a guy like Ibrahimovic to play off. His hold up play is absolutely sublime, and while he may not get as many goals as Etoo' did he'll more than make up for that with the rest of his game.

Simply parking the team bus in front of the goal isn't really going to be an option against Barca anymore. Ibra, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta... if they sign Ribery to play on the left then I don't see how anyone would ever get the ball off the cunts.

:thup:

Guest toonlass

Didn't you support Hearts?

Don't you swear at me!

Guest firetotheworks

Let's be honest, barring Fellaini, Arteta and to a lesser extent Pienaar, Moyes' record of overseas players isn't the greatest.

Nuno Valente, Kroldrup, van der Meyde, Jacobsen, Castillo, Rodrigo, Ferrari....

...and they only got Arteta because they missed out on Emre, IIRC.

Let's be honest, barring Fellaini, Arteta and to a lesser extent Pienaar, Moyes' record of overseas players isn't the greatest.

In fairness, most of those were short term options apart from Van Der Meyde and Kroldrup...Valente wasn't that bad was he?

Elm is a top class player, although aren't Everton a bit stacked in midfield? Arteta, Cahill, Pienaar, Fellaini, Rodwell, Osman, Neville, Gosling.....

Looks like Gunter and McKenna have completed their moves to Forest, theyre really good signings too. I can see Forest and Bristol City being dark horses this season.

Ricardo Oliveira is going to UAE to sign for Al Jazeera.

Elm is a top class player, although aren't Everton a bit stacked in midfield? Arteta, Cahill, Pienaar, Fellaini, Rodwell, Osman, Neville, Gosling.....

Looks like Gunter and McKenna have completed their moves to Forest, theyre really good signings too. I can see Forest and Bristol City being dark horses this season.

Ricardo Oliveira is going to UAE to sign for Al Jazeera.

Not with players who actually have decent technical ability we're not. Gosling and Rodwell have a long way to go although both show signs of raw talent and could come into their own over the next 12-24 months. Osman is mediocre, and Neville tends to less damage when hes at RB, albeit you'd be surprised how well he played last year (that said, it wasn't amazing).

In fairness, most of those were short term options apart from Van Der Meyde and Kroldrup...Valente wasn't that bad was he?

Aye that's what I was thinking, they didn't cost much either.