Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Hull in talks to sign Jozy Altidore on loan- SSN

Another striker to reject them.

FM Legend.

And Fifa. Anyone had him and Victor Obinna up front before? FML.

Also, what's going on with SSN's music? Vague attempts at making it more apocalyptic than Requeim for a Dream?

It's horrible.

Yep, greedy bastard Neill in talks with the Mackems - SSN.

-----------------Gordon

Neill - Ferdinand - Collins - McCartney

Malbranque - Cana - Tainio - Reid

--------------Bent - Jones

Their possible team assuming the Bent and Neill deals go through. They could be on course for a top 10 finish if they get the likes of Dunne and Bentley in IMO.

Andy Reid has supposedly lost over a stone during his holidays.  :iamatwat:

Yep, greedy bastard Neill in talks with the Mackems - SSN.

-----------------Gordon

Their possible team assuming the Bent and Neill deals go through. They could be on course for a top 10 finish if they get the likes of Dunne and Bentley in IMO.

You forgot Richardson. I couldn't care at this moment though, its all to much of a fucking mess at our club to worry about them. If we could get this sorted and get promoted at first attempt they could finish in the top 6 for all I care.

Yeah, Sunderland's team is starting to look worringly alright.  Some very good signings and Richardson seems to have had a great pre season.

No way will they go down.  Can see them finishing about 11th.  :no:

I think Bruce as manager is there best signing tbh. Will take us a long time to get back above them

Yep, greedy b****** Neill in talks with the Mackems - SSN.

-----------------Gordon

Defence is still *****, if Bent or Jones are out form they'll still struggle.

Guest Roger Kint

They are signing 2 of the most injury prone players in Bent & Neill anyway they will miss 1/2 a season easy.

If not Neill and Cana will soon see the bans mount up

It doesn't seem like anyone wants to win the title. Chelsea are ageing big time and only have two strikers. Liverpool, Arsenal and ManU have lost important players without replacing them. I'd probably tip Chelsea at the moment, but they'll need to keep Lampard, Essien and Drogba fit all season.

It's for those reasons why I think City will come much closer to a real title challenge than some people think.

It doesn't seem like anyone wants to win the title. Chelsea are ageing big time and only have two strikers. Liverpool, Arsenal and ManU have lost important players without replacing them. I'd probably tip Chelsea at the moment, but they'll need to keep Lampard, Essien and Drogba fit all season.

It's for those reasons why I think City will come much closer to a real title challenge than some people think.

Chelsea are my favourites.  Man City have a good enough squad but Hughes won't keep all those strikers happy and I can see it being one hell of a weird atmosphere in that dressing room.

Guest Heneage

Even if we get promoted it's gonna take bucket loads to avoid a mauling off Sunderland their team looks really good.

From Jozy Altidore's Twiter:

First match is against chelsea subject to a work permit *wink* *wink* lol thanks for the support and love keep it coming.

17 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

Press confrence tomorrow at 2 30 stay tuned!

19 minutes ago from TwitterBerry