Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Stephen927

Is it just me that's surprised at how little is being said about the lad Everton signed from Russia?

Scared they'll get his name wrong? :lol:

Most probably don't know a thing about him.

Guest Roger Kint

Is it just me that's surprised at how little is being said about the lad Everton signed from Russia?

Scared they'll get his name wrong? :lol:

Most probably don't know a thing about him.

Russian bloke on Talkshite said he was a bad buy, not good or strong enough for this league.

Looks like the Sneijder deal is over, he requested some superstar wages it is said.

Inter looking at Baptista for €9m + Suazo as a backup solution.

Can't really blame him, he's going to get those wages just by watching Real Madrid games on the telly. Oh, I forgot he is going to "fight for his place in the team".

Looks like the Sneijder deal is over, he requested some superstar wages it is said.

Inter looking at Baptista for €9m + Suazo as a backup solution.

Is Mourinho still playing that diamond sort of formation at Inter? I presume he was looking to put Sneijder in just behind the front two where Stankovic was last year.

If he plays Baptista in that position he'll do well there. Not as tidy and neat a player, but a great athlete (Mourinho likes that!) that will cause problems playing off the front two with his pace power and shooting. I could see Mourinho really getting something out of Baptista. Would be a solid move I think.

1317: Breaking news crazy - the SSN yellow ticker is about to go into meltdown. Their Middle East sources say Sulaiman Al Fahim has assumed full control of Portsmouth. Does that mean we're in for another deadline-day frenzy with a new owner throwing his money around like confetti? I certainly hope so.

Hmmmm Tommy Smith?

1317: Breaking news crazy - the SSN yellow ticker is about to go into meltdown. Their Middle East sources say Sulaiman Al Fahim has assumed full control of Portsmouth. Does that mean we're in for another deadline-day frenzy with a new owner throwing his money around like confetti? I certainly hope so.

Hmmmm Tommy Smith?

This man has no money.

Guest Heneage

Why are you leaving for the Spanish Segunda Division.

???

Why are you leaving for the Spanish Segunda Division.

???

Kezman....he's moving to Betis in the 2nd division.

God, i remember him for PSV. We should have got him if that's the case!