Other clubs' transfers

Dave

ESPN is talking about Colorado Rapids forward Omar Cummings going to Aston Villa initially on loan.

Can't say i've ever seen him but i've heard his name quite a bit, he is supposed to be quite good isn't he?

ESPN is talking about Colorado Rapids forward Omar Cummings going to Aston Villa initially on loan.

Can't say i've ever seen him but i've heard his name quite a bit, he is supposed to be quite good isn't he?

He always stood out when I saw the Rapids play, probably could make the step up to the EPL, at least as a squad player.

Guest Stephen927

He's a release.

Transfer windows can be depressing. We should be looking at players like Demba Ba and Sessegnon, Both players are heavily linked with moves and they are the tyoes of player we could do with (even on loan).

Fuckin Transfer policy sucks at times!

Stoke have made a £5.9 offer for Demba Ba.

Crikey that's cheap. We should be in there with a poorly octopus.

Transfer windows can be depressing. We should be looking at players like Demba Ba and Sessegnon, Both players are heavily linked with moves and they are the tyoes of player we could do with (even on loan).

and a £50 voucher book for Sports Direct

@skysportsrobp:

The latest piece of gossip to catch the eye this morning is Real Madrid's Karim Benzema linked with a loan move to Aston Villa, but only if they can sign Emmanuel Adebayor first.

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Made up tabloid filler, Mourinho has complained too much of his striker squad depth to give one away, as underwhelming as he's been so far.

Xisco, Ameobi and Best for Benzema?

I would have traded Carroll for Benzema, would fit this league perfect and is a bigger talent then Carroll.

If this is a joke, I don't get it.

Too late for that. Having a medical at Stoke.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11701_6661963,00.html

From SSN...

Even more big news to bring you with Sky Sports News understanding Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar is set to sign a pre-contract agreement to join a major European club in the next 48 hours after talks with Chelsea broke down.

Chelsea? "Major European club"? He isn't that good, I'd say Everton are his level.