Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Holloway is a class act. Still think he should be chewing on wheat than being a football manager but have a lot of time for him. This will really upset him, but when Liverpool come knocking Holloway is going to have to accept the move will happen.

Think we'll finish ahead of them if he goes.

At Blackpool he can pretty much do what he likes i think playing for Liverpool may be a bit too rigid for him, i don't think it will work, if it was most teams i would want it too though.

Spurs have been told that Liverpool have upped their bid for Suarez to around £24m including add-ons.  Levy's not interested in improving on that bid so seems like Suarez to Anfield.

Think Woy would have liked the chance to spend that sort of money..................

Spurs have been told that Liverpool have upped their bid for Suarez to around £24m including add-ons.  Levy's not interested in improving on that bid so seems like Suarez to Anfield.

Think Woy would have liked the chance to spend that sort of money..................

He probably would have gone for Simon Davies, Danny Murphy and Bobby Zamora if he did.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Suarez is talented but how does he fit there?

Don't they need CM help?

Be interesting to see which side of the 'Former Dutch Division striker in the Premiership' coin he falls into.

Kezman Tails.

RVD Horse's Head.

Guest bmoregeordie

Adam seems like a bad fit if his primary role is distributor. Not that he can't do that. But unless I'm wrong, Liverpool play a much more systematic type of football. In Blackpool, he's a creator.