Other clubs' transfers

Dave

A dozen more points would have you on 50 points.

So what you're effectively saying is Hutton is the reason you're not a title contender. :lol:

Rubbish man.

A draw against Newcastle would have been a win if Hutton hadn't gone walkabout, that's 2 points gone down to Hutton's defensive frailties.  He's done that 4 or 5 times this season and the points lost do tot up. 

I'm not saying  he is the sole reason we are not higher than we could have been, losing at home to Wigan and away to Wham are just as damaging but defensive errors cost matches and points, and Hutton has been our worst defender by a considerable distance (imo).

So what you're effectively saying is Hutton is the reason you're not a title contender. :lol:

Rubbish man.

A draw against Newcastle would have been a win if Hutton hadn't gone walkabout, that's 2 points gone down to Hutton's defensive frailties.  He's done that 4 or 5 times this season and the points lost do tot up. 

I'm not saying  he is the sole reason we are not higher than we could have been, losing at home to Wigan and away to Wham are just as damaging but defensive errors cost matches and points, and Hutton has been our worst defender by a considerable distance (imo).

You serious? In that case, Newcastle should be in the top 3 if not for Perch, Simpson and Krul.

Rubbish man.

You serious? In that case, Newcastle should be in the top 3 if not for Perch, Simpson and Krul.

If you add Smith for the Blackpool defeat and Bolton walking through us, we'd probably be top!

Rubbish man.

KD came on after the match asking what we thought of Hutton, as he was highly wanked over by their fans :lol: I guess we all see things differently

Guest kingdawson

Rubbish man.

KD came on after the match asking what we thought of Hutton, as he was highly wanked over by their fans :lol: I guess we all see things differently

Not true. He's usually wanked over by oppositions fans tbh.

Rubbish man.

You're taking what I've said out of context.  In a normal season the title would be contested by the usual 3 contenders.  This season any team in the top half could have mounted a half decent challenge if they could string a few results together.  Spurs haven't and Hutton has been the prime culprit.

Rubbish man.

You're taking what I've said out of context.  In a normal season the title would be contested by the usual 3 contenders.  This season any team in the top half could have mounted a half decent challenge if they could string a few results together.  Spurs haven't and Hutton has been the prime culprit.

Classic scapegoating.

What about the points hey have won from Hutton going forward too.  :lol: Going by this kind of logic if we take away any assists and goals that Hutton has made and add 0 because Phill Neville wouldn't of got any then Spurs would probably be exactly where they are!

Guest kingdawson

What about the contribution of 1 league goal and 1 assist from the amazing Luka Modric? Or the fact Keane, Defoe & Crouch haven't scored a single league goal between them?

Luka Modric has been simply awesome so blaming him is bizzare.

Our problems this season =

1) Alan fucking Hutton having the worst positional sense in football history. He plays the game like a 5 a side match and relies on his athleticism to get him out of trouble.

2) Our strikers who can't finish for shit. None of them are reliable.

3) Not being able to get a cb partnership to play a run of games together

4) Injuries

Guest kingdawson

What's the point being amazing if there's no end product?

Yes ok Luka Modric has no end product. Bale also only has 1 assist this season so he also has no end product. Funny that we have a team that have "no end product" yet still produce results and good football.

Yes ok Luka Modric has no end product. Bale also only has 1 assist this season so he also has no end product. Funny that we have a team that have "no end product" yet still produce results and good football.

Bale's scored plenty though. Let's face it, you're like Liverpool a couple of years ago when they almost won the title. A two-man team. Without Bale & van der Vaart you'd be with us and the rest of the mid-table also-rans this season.

Guest kingdawson

You don't really need to rack up the goals and assists to be a great CM. Ask Andrés Iniesta before this season. It's about directing play.

I was actually going to use Iniesta as an example tbh. Thanks for that Village.

Guest kingdawson

Bale's scored plenty though. Let's face it, you're like Liverpool a couple of years ago when they almost won the title. A two-man team. Without Bale & van der Vaart you'd be with us and the rest of the mid-table also-rans this season.

and without Carroll and Tiote you'd be in the relegation zone. Without Berba and Nani United would be 4th.

and without Carroll and Tiote you'd be in the relegation zone. Without Berba and Nani United would be 4th.

Without Arteta and Saha, we'd be higher.

I don't know why I said that, I felt the need to confuse things.

What about the contribution of 1 league goal and 1 assist from the amazing Luka Modric? Or the fact Keane, Defoe & Crouch haven't scored a single league goal between them?

Modric is pure class. To say he isn't is ridiculous. Spurs main issue is the obvious problem of the striker, they need a top quality striker or atleast to play the best of the ones they've currently got, which they don't. The longer they go signing midfielders instead of strikers the better though as far as I'm concerned. I'd hate to see them improve.

You don't really need to rack up the goals and assists to be a great CM. Ask Andrés Iniesta before this season. It's about directing play.

To be honest I generally agree that Spurs do a lot of noise but have little actual punch. But Modric isn't the problem at all, in my opinion. Kevin Davies has scored more than all your strikers put together!

Rubbish man.

Not true. He's usually wanked over by oppositions fans tbh.

Apologies KD, you did say he was getting rave reviews from neutrals :thup:

Cough* man in my avatar *Cough :shifty: