Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Spurs making a big push for Cuellar.  Now seen as the #1 pick to be alongside Woodgate when King is injured.

You say that as if it's a guarantee Woodgate will be fit :lol:

Spurs making a big push for Cuellar.  Now seen as the #1 pick to be alongside Woodgate when King is injured.

Keegan's been to watch him regularly so it makes sense that Spurs will sign him!  Seems as if we are doing all Spurs scouting for them these days - Woodgate, Modric ....

You say that as if it's a guarantee Woodgate will be fit :lol:

Patrik Berger telling his Villa team mate Gareth Barry to join Liverpool. :iamatwat:

I  remember that ugly cunt Stubbs telling Rooney to go to United.

I wonder if Berger is in an agents pocket too?

Berger is an absolute wanker for that.

Refused to play for the reserves last season, so MON sent him on loan to Stoke. Comes back a reformed character, plays about three times due to injury, wangles himself a final one year contract which is just about to end, then comes out with this shit.

Wanker.

'Patrik Berger will not play for Aston Villa again after suggesting that Gareth Barry should join Liverpool.'

:doh:

The Sun reckon you lot are after Anton Ferdinand.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1132786.ece

It's a scary prospect!  MJ wanted him last summer but I hope that Ramos doesn't have the same ambitions.  Worse than Dawson imo.

Taken Directly from Arseblog -

http://arseblog.com/WP/2008/05/07/some- ... blog-news/

The Arsenal Supporter’s Trust met with Arsene Wenger yesterday. Points to come from these discussions are brought to you exclusively by Arseblog and are as follows:

On Flamini, Wenger said that Flamini had left purely because of the money on offer. He commended the Board for having done the maximum they could to make Flamini a good offer within sensible limits. Interestingly he pointed out that one of the risks of having overseas players at the club is that they are attuned to the concept of moving clubs.

On transfer activity. He said he was looking for a defensive player, to address the team’s weakness defending route one. He said we defended as well as Manchester United and Chelsea from set pieces and open play; but not the long ball aimed down the middle and he would address this.

He also said he wanted a creative player and told Ken Friar that he shouldn’t plan for much of a holiday as the phone would be busy.

He was very clear that he did not want Hleb to leave. He said that he was sceptical that the Webster clause would be invoked. (This is probably a reference to the gentleman’s agreement between clubs not to do the dirty on each other). In Wengers own words, ‘we have lost one player and we do not want to lose any more’.

Atleast it appears hes addressing where all the fans think he should!

Villa after Stephen Carr?! :lol:

What nonsense.

Stephen Carr seems right choice for O'Neill

7/05/2008

Martin O'Neill has turned to Newcastle's Stephen Carr to fill Aston Villa's vacancy at right-back after being priced out of a move for Jose Boswinga.

O'Neill was quoted £16.5million for Porto's Portugal international, but Carr, 31, is available on a free this summer.

The Villa boss is desperate for at least one new right-back as Olof Mellberg is joining Juventus, while Nigel Reo-Coker and Craig Gardner have had to play there in emergencies this season

:lol:

What nonsense.

7/05/2008

Martin O'Neill has turned to Newcastle's Stephen Carr to fill Aston Villa's vacancy at right-back after being priced out of a move for Jose Boswinga.

O'Neill was quoted £16.5million for Porto's Portugal international, but Carr, 31, is available on a free this summer.

The Villa boss is desperate for at least one new right-back as Olof Mellberg is joining Juventus, while Nigel Reo-Coker and Craig Gardner have had to play there in emergencies this season

I'm not accusing you of  nonsense, I'm accusing the Daily Mirror.

What nonsense.

7/05/2008

And I'm trying to get you to bite.

What nonsense.

7/05/2008

And I'm trying to get you to bite.

The words "Stephen", "Carr" and "Villa" in close proximity make me shiver. In a bad shiver way.