Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Stephen927

Hleb to join "one of the biggest clubs in the world in the next ten days" according to his agent

Congratulations on Keegan's first transfer of the summer!

beat me to it!  :lol:

Soz lads  :lol:

Hleb to join "one of the biggest clubs in the world in the next ten days" according to his agent

Juve. Replacement for Nedved.

Maybe. ;)

Also linked with Barca and Real

He'd do a good job at any of those clubs tbh. Cracking player.

Juve. Replacement for Nedved.

Maybe. ;)

Also linked with Barca and Real

He has so much ability, his end product isn't good enough though. He was better this season though.

Guest Stephen927

Also known as free?

Modric signed for Tottenham for an undisclosed fee. Canny deal if it was free. Shame on Mort for offering so much :p

Guest Stephen927

I was referring to Rochemback as he was out of contract ergo free. So there was no fee.

Ah reet, didn't know that. My bad.

Guest Heneage

Nae bother.

There is talk of Owen to Everton just cannot see it myself. We have also been linked with a Le Mans striker.

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has admitted he dreams of playing for Milan and that he has held talks with the Italian giants.

Drogba has been strongly linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge for a number of months and the Ivorian has now revealed that he met with Milan at the start of last season.

The 30-year-old, who could make his final appearance for Chelsea in next week's UEFA Champions League final against Manchester United, has confessed to flying to Italy in August 2006 to talk with veteran Milan defender Paolo Maldini and the club's vice-president Adriano Galliani.

"All footballers dream of signing for Milan." said Drogba - who joined Chelsea from Marseille for £24million in 2004 - in extracts from his autobiography quoted in The Sun. "I explained to Paolo Maldini that Milan is a club I would love to join."

Money

Drogba goes on to say that Galliani allegedly asked him, 'When would you like to play for Milan?'

And Drogba replied: "Whenever you want, it's all up to you - get the money ready and go see Chelsea."

Drogba has also disclosed that he informed ex-Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho -who was in charge of the Blues at the time - that he was going to the dentist in Paris, but the appointment was cancelled and he travelled to Milan instead.

And according to Drogba, when Mourinho found out about the discussions with Milan he blasted the forward over the telephone and forced him to train with Chelsea's reserves.

Transfer

Drogba added: "Jose took the phone and put it on loud speaker and said, 'OK, seeing as we are not kids we are going to talk.

'I trusted you - I've done everything for you and there you are telling me you're going to the dentist in Paris when in fact you're in Milan talking over your transfer.

'You lied to me. You didn't keep your word. Have you been badly brought up or what?'"

;D

Guest NorthernSoul

Boro will miss Rochemback, he was often a driving force for them.

the only place he was ever a driving force was on the way to the chippy, he's been absolutely gash in england

Yea, very hit and miss! Mostly Miss :thdn: