Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Daily Telegraph.

Spurs linked with move for Henry.

There's a surprise!

One suggested transfer that will never happen.  He'd never move to Spurs!

Has been quoted numerous times he doesn't want to play for any other English team apart from Arsenal.

Guest Somebody_Told_Me

Stoke City, Pulis will splash out 2m on signing Senegalese international N'Daw from Sochaux.

Stoke City, Pulis will splash out 2m on signing Senegalese international N'Daw from Sochaux.

He looks like a solid unit.  You could do with someone like him in your first season.

He might look good but he probably plays the game like Amdy Faye, hence the move to Stoke.

Guest elpapi

whenever any player moves to a club that isn't spurs does it mean he has turned spurs down ?

haha

whenever any player moves to a club that isn't spurs does it mean he has turned spurs down ?

No. It means Spurs have an agreement to allow the other club to sign them now but then sell them to Spurs for less in the future.

All players directly or indirectly belong to Tottenham. Tottenham is football and football is Tottenham.

No. It means Spurs have an agreement to allow the other club to sign them now but then sell them to Spurs for less in the future.

All players directly or indirectly belong to Tottenham. Tottenham is football and football is Tottenham.

;D

He's been linked to us a few times over the past 18months and some of the big French clubs. Must have just been agent rubbish if he's going to end up at a newly promoted team.

I hope this doesn't turn into the Jealousy Thread.

Never fails to make me feel like crap when I see other teams signing players whilst we're still hunting/negotiating/in the pub.......

I hope this doesn't turn into the Jealousy Thread.

Never fails to make me feel like crap when I see other teams signing players whilst we're still hunting/negotiating/in the pub.......

Unfortunately that is a common trend for us, we really need to have most if not all the pieces of the jigsaw in place prior to the start of pre season, it never bloody happens though !

Didn't realise he was 35 years old! Dear me.

Despite that, signing the vice-captain of Lyon and the French #1 can't be bad.

A downgrade on Cacapa then

(not saying Cacapa is dreadful mind).

Gregory Coupet very close to agreeing terms with Spurs.

According to some bloke on a Spurs forum.

L'Equipe.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2008/20080522_145447_coupet-vers-tottenham_Dev.html

He would be a distinct upgrade on Robinson.

Ah so the bloke on the Spurs forum who claimed to be ITK about this just made it up from this article?

Not like a Spurs fan to do that.