Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Dos Santos in Barca's last game was sensational, he would be a great signing for Spurs and i just wish we were anywhere near signing a player of that talent.

Modric, Woodgate, Dos Santos Spurs are wiping the floor with us at the moment.

Well aren't you full of shit?

Modric has a good reputation but the premieleague is a huge step up on anything he has played in before.

Dos Santos, as some have been saying, is far from certain to be a great player because of his physique.

Woodgate, albeit a very good defender, has injury problems so is a huge risk too.

Add to that the fact we have not signed anyone yet to compare against and i come to the conclusion that you talk out your arse.

Coloccini agent is in talks with rwo clubs in London today one is supposed to be Spurs the other club isnt named

Could be us, Wise and co are based down there.

Aye when i said talking to clubs in London i didnt mean London clubs i meant thats were talks are taking place

Coloccini agent is in talks with rwo clubs in London today one is supposed to be Spurs the other club isnt named

Could be us, Wise and co are based down there.

Aye when i said talking to clubs in London i didnt mean London clubs i meant thats were talks are taking place

I was thinking that it's a bit odd that they do the deals down there mostly.  If the players like london they probably wont come up here.

Coloccini agent is in talks with two clubs in London today one is supposed to be Spurs the other club isnt named

If we were linked with him, then its us and spurs

Bugger.

Coloccini agent is in talks with two clubs in London today one is supposed to be Spurs the other club isnt named

Man City were also linked with him

then it's just spurs then really isn't it ?

Scum board's saying it's them to replace Senderos.

Do you spend all day on other clubs message boards spreading their gossip as your own ITK?

Do you spend all day on other clubs message boards spreading their gossip as your own ITK?

Who me?

Who me?

I quoted MJ tbh

Who me?

I quoted MJ tbh

Fair enough

Did I claim it as such?    You read too much into it.