Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

City have bid £12 mill for Santa cruz.

I'm not disputing they have, but how?! Also, where did you hear that?

ssn reported it about half an hour ago. Dont really understand how they can pay it, but that's whats been reported.

Poor Blackburn, about to lose just about everyone half decent.

If Warnock does leave along with depareted Friedel & Bentley, Santa Cruz is never going to want to stay.

Who's left? Gamst?

If Warnock does leave along with depareted Friedel & Bentley, Santa Cruz is never going to want to stay.

Who's left? Gamst?

I can honestly see them going down with Ince at the helm

Outside bet, it could happen.

Wonder what the odds are?

Who's left? Gamst?

You can get 12-1 on Coral.

Who's left? Gamst?

Worth a flutter. Fan are unhappy already, and BB fans attend whenever it suits, i can see them turning their backs on their club as soon as poor form hits, and that will pile pressure.

Who's left? Gamst?

Worth a flutter. Fan are unhappy already, and BB fans attend whenever it suits, i can see them turning their backs on their club as soon as poor form hits, and that will pile pressure.

Yep, I think I'll stick a tenner on it.  I might also put a bet on Ince going before Jan but they aren't normally that quick to sack.

Who's left? Gamst?

Yep, I think I'll stick a tenner on it.  I might also put a bet on Ince going before Jan but they aren't normally that quick to sack.

Yeah i think you are right about that, they'll go down with Ince just to allow him a chance to rebuild, i can't see them sacking him at all. Its worth a flutter for sure, i'm contemplating it, going to have a look at their opening games to see if early pressure could be applied, if so it could be hard to get out of.

Guest optimistic nit

really? how gay. out of intrest they have lost rocha as well have they not? when king and woodgate are both out injured, who partners dawson at the back?

really? how gay. out of intrest they have lost rocha as well have they not? when king and woodgate are both out injured, who partners dawson at the back?

Coloccini.

Nah just kidding.  I'm guessing Corluka if they manage to get him.  Otherwise I hope we play them when they have Dawson and a player out of position so Martins can tear them a new arsehole for the 5th time.

I love the media. "man City are skint" 24 hours later "Man City bid £12m for player"

Never heard of a publicity stunt?

City ARE fucked, it's obvious that this insufficient Santa Cruz bid was just to distract the fans from what is really going on and make them think everything is ok because they're bidding for big names.