Other clubs' transfers

Dave

You being serious?

Yeah, definitely. Silvestre's a better left back than him, but I'd much rather have O'Shea in the squad. He's not ManU standard but he'd do a very good job for a team lower in the league. I think his main flaw is that he doesn't know his best position. Certainly doesn't make anywhere near as many mistakes as Silvestre.

What would be the thinking behind you bringing Silvestre in? Loaning out Traore?

O'Shea is dog s***.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with this.

Absolutely useless, wouldn't take him at Newcastle even on a free with no wages.

Game against Man U got so much easier when he came on. He's incredibly awful.

You being serious?

Yeah, definitely. Silvestre's a better left back than him, but I'd much rather have O'Shea in the squad. He's not ManU standard but he'd do a very good job for a team lower in the league. I think his main flaw is that he doesn't know his best position. Certainly doesn't make anywhere near as many mistakes as Silvestre.

What would be the thinking behind you bringing Silvestre in? Loaning out Traore?

O'Shea is dog s***.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with this.

Absolutely useless, wouldn't take him at Newcastle even on a free with no wages.

How about in a straight swap for Smith ?

Do you lot not understand that Kolo Toure is about to become the world's most dominant defensive midfielder.

Never doubt the evil genius that is Arsene Wenger. He just wants to maintain a prem experienced centre back pairing while moving Toure into centre mid.

I bet Silvestre performs a lot better under the more relaxed Wenger too, and alongside all his fellow French brethren.

Ash you'll be applauding this move in a few months.

:coolsmiley:

I hope your right Kaka, my dad just got in from work and said "Have you heard the shit that Arsenal are signing?"

I hope that this doesnt turn out to be our downfall!

Guest kingdawson

Do you lot not understand that Kolo Toure is about to become the world's most dominant defensive midfielder.

Never doubt the evil genius that is Arsene Wenger. He just wants to maintain a prem experienced centre back pairing while moving Toure into centre mid.

I bet Silvestre performs a lot better under the more relaxed Wenger too, and alongside all his fellow French brethren.

Ash you'll be applauding this move in a few months.

:coolsmiley:

I hope your right Kaka, my dad just got in from work and said "Have you heard the s*** that Arsenal are signing?"

I hope that this doesnt turn out to be our downfall!

tbf you could sign a 37 year old, reserve player from Accrington stanley and Kaka will still tell you that Wenger's made a good signing.

Guest optimistic nit

You need to change your username man, but I know kingwoodgate doesn't have the same ring to it.

and the chances of those two ever appearing in the same spurs team are nigh on impossible.

Guest quklaani

Best theory I can come up with is that he was sold to annoy the heck out of Liverpool, after our refusal to budge over Heinze.

Shocked by the Silvestre signing.Anyone know how much he went for?Cant see him being on there first team when every ones fit

750K Rumoured

Edit: Looking at this, it has filled me with confidence!

Right back: Sagna-Eboue-Djourou - Toure

Centre back: Gallas-Toure-Senderos-Djourou-Song-Silvestre

Left back: Clichy-Silvestre-Traore - Gallas

Lots of options :D