Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Ah well,they'll be some deluded Mackem,who's just had his arse pumped by "Uncle" Jim,whose life has a glimmer of murky bullshit light at the end of the tunnel,with the Henry stuff,whose chips have been pissed on again by the Messi shite. ;D

Talking of which,i'm off to unload last nights Vindaloo!

There is one sensible mackem:

"They have signed two Argentinian internationals....We loved our Argentinian who couldn't make their national squad........Their first team had better individuals on paper but didn't gel as a team and suffered with injuries and players being absent.......I can't see how we they are a spent force, they are just being more particular than they once were.

Let's not get carried away and start looking like twats.....we really should know better."

Guest David Kelly

It's surprising that there are actually a few of them in that thread that are making some sense.  Not many of them mind you.

Guest elpapi

CB and DM

nothing in Belgian press whatsoever, so this would surprise me, neither on website of Hamburg

after all the fuss they've made about him returning from the Olympics, it would be strange to sell him...