Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest elpapi

Can someone change the title to "Spurs summer transfers" ??

:razz:

And the other thread into: Unrealistic summer targets (as Spurs is signing everyone)

Stoke City are signing 24 year old Senegalese international Guiranne N'Daw from Sochaux. He plays defensive midfield and featured 30 times scoring 3 goals with Sochaux last season.

Tomas Ujfalusi has arrived at Atletico Madrid from Fiorentina until 30/6/2011 on a free transfer. He follows the arrival of Johnny Heitinga from Ajax.

Patrick Kluivert is leaving Lille. Jean II Makoun could also be leaving with his destination likely to be England.

Francis Coquelin is also going to join Arsenal after passing his medical. He is a 17 year old midfielder from Laval.

Fiorentina have signed Felipe Melo from Almeria. The 25 year old Brazilian could cost up to 15 million.

Davide Lanzafame on loan to Bari from Juventus is likely to join Palermo, but there has been some interest from West Ham and he could make the move to the Premier League. He will speak to his parent club in order to find the best solution for all parties. Sebastian Giovinco (Empoli) is going to join Juventus.

He has confirmed that he will be leaving Lille with Arsenal his preferred club, although there is interest from Juventus and fellow Ligue 1 sides Marseille and Monaco.

Guest kingdawson

Would prefer Amelia and Palop over Coupet tbh. Fat boy Robbo will be off to Boro soon.

Would prefer Amelia and Palop over Coupet tbh. Fat boy Robbo will be off to Boro soon.

Palop has looked quality from what I've seen of him. More prolific than Zokora as well :lol:

This is the most sensational development for me so far this transfer season.

From the beeb gossip:

Tottenham assistant manager Gustavo Poyet claims his club have "no interest" in signing Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o.

There is a player that Spurs are not interested in !!!!

From the beeb gossip:

Tottenham assistant manager Gustavo Poyet claims his club have "no interest" in signing Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o.

Only because they haven't seen us linked with him.

From the beeb gossip:

Only because they haven't seen us linked with him.

Maybe if they go back to 2003.

Guest Stephen927

Keegan better brace himself for a bid for Alan Smith then.

Cancel the holidays, Smith might be leaving!  :frantic:

Caen are looking to sign Loic Remy as they may be losing Yoan Gouffran.

Thanks. :lol:

I had read we were linked with Remy but couldn't find the quote from the thread. I have a feeling a lot of players could be making the move from France to England this summer like Makoun and Nasri.