Other clubs' transfers

Dave

This years. FC Bunyodkor are in the quarter final.

I'm not watching this year's. All the South Korean teams are out  :angry:

who do you support in the K league oldtype?

i'm a daejeon citizen guy by virtue of living there

FC Seoul. By virtue of... ummm... living in Seoul.

Domestic league glory hunter ftw! (Slightly ironic, as we haven't actually one anything in a while.)

never see games these days, work out of the country and am barely there now - strange team daejeon, one minute i check them they're doing well the next they're f***ed and at the bottom of the table

keep selling their best players from what i can gather

They have no money.

Like literally, 0. Punching way above their weight as it is.

That's unfortunately the case for most mid-to-lower table clubs in the K-league. If the "big 3" come in with an offer, they have to sell just to meet ends meet. Sometimes even if the player doesn't want to move!

James Milner to Villa apparently.

Out of the blue that one

no, he is just a "modern slave"

thats a shock transfer :o didn't think his club wanted to let him go

;)

They didn't but he's world class and his club have no chance of keeping him as they are just a medium sized club with smaller fanbase.

no, he is just a modern slave

louis saha joins everton. 2 year deal.

fee?

they will have no doubt got a good price for him, unbeliveable how man utd always managed to sell there junk for decent prices, Smith,Richardson etc 5-6m each, did they not get about 7 for rossi!??

undisclosed apparently. Although i wouldn't touch Saha with a bargepole it gives me hope we could still pull a surprise or two out the bag as hadn't seen Saha linked with Everton a great deal.

Re: Rossi - hasn't he been awesome for Vilareal?

Busy day today

Monday will be mad

I still reckon we won't be signing anyone today. It'd be nice to be proven wrong but it wouldn't be NUFC without deadline rushes.

I went on the Everton site and there isn't one bad thing in the comments section about them signing Saha. I'd be mortified, as he's just a complete crock. Apparently Moyes is a genious for bringing in a French International who can find the net.

Guest quklaani

fee?

they will have no doubt got a good price for him, unbeliveable how man utd always managed to sell there junk for decent prices, Smith,Richardson etc 5-6m each, did they not get about 7 for rossi!??

Please dont include Rossi with the other two, I know he was crap for you but hes a wonderful player and I've still no idea why we couldnt convince him to stay.

As for Saha, hes honestly one of the best strikers in Europe when he's fully fit.  Of course thats once every 3 years, but even so.

fee?

Please dont include Rossi with the other two, I know he was crap for you but hes a wonderful player and I've still no idea why we couldnt convince him to stay.

As for Saha, hes honestly one of the best strikers in Europe when he's fully fit.  Of course thats once every 3 years, but even so.

What? When was that?

fee?

As for Saha, hes honestly one of the best strikers in Europe with the surname "Saha" when he's fully fit.  Of course thats once every 3 years, but even so.

FYP

Guest quklaani

In the calendar year 2006 he scored something like 25 goals, and set up loads of others.  He's why Fergie was prepared to sell Ruud, Saha was a better player for a while there.  Then he got another knee injury and has played about 30 times since, in brief bursts, and barely ever scores.  For a time though, he was incredible, seemed to score almost everytime he played.  He was instrumental to the 06-07 title, even though he missed half the season.

fee?

What? When was that?

I agree with the Saha thing, fully fit and playing everyweek. I would have LOVED him at Arsenal.

fee?

What? When was that?

I agree with the Saha thing, fully fit and playing everyweek. I would have LOVED him at Arsenal.

You could say the same about Dyer and look how thats turned out for the Hammers.

Guest sittingontheball

Johnson out and Saha in is good business, I reckon. Maybe a bit too similar to Yakubu if you want options though.