Other clubs' transfers

Dave

With the signing of De Jong are they replacing Kompany already?

They'd probably play Kompany at CB.

Talk of them offloading Dunne. Kompany would be fine at CB.

Would anyone take Dunne?

nah, not now.. he's had a bad season.

I believe we should stick with Colo and Bassong.. Taylor is a bit inadequate even for a backup, but who cares

With the signing of De Jong are they replacing Kompany already?

They'd probably play Kompany at CB.

Talk of them offloading Dunne. Kompany would be fine at CB.

Would anyone take Dunne?

Yeah, as we're giving away penalties left, right and center, dropping points by conceding late, have a shit talking manager and getting plenty of red cards, some own goals seems to be all that's missing O0

Always thought Dunne was very average at best even when he was getting all the good press last year.

Ye i remember years back Henry had a complete field day up against, skinned him everytime he got the ball i think he ended up with a hat-trick and an assist that day.

Always thought Dunne was very average at best even when he was getting all the good press last year.

Ye i remember years back Henry had a complete field day up against, skinned him everytime he got the ball i think he ended up with a hat-trick and an assist that day.

Think Distin made him look good.

Except a few years ago Henry did that to just about everybody.

Except Boumsong. :)

Or Bramble :lol:

I remember Arsenal away 2006-2007, the one where Dyer put us ahead but we had to settle for a draw because of an Henry freekick.

Henry came on at halftime and Bramble literally had him in his back pocket for 45 minutes. I'm pretty sure he did the same to Drogba for another match that season.

That's Titus Bramble for you, moments of brilliance interspersed with utter madness. Or is that utter madness interspersed with moments of brilliance?

Except a few years ago Henry did that to just about everybody.

Except Boumsong. :)

I'm pretty sure he did the same to Drogba for another match that season.

Was that the 0-0 game at home when he crocked Ballack? He was awesome that day.

I remember going mental when Carroll almost won it in stoppage time.

I hope he gets injured on his debut.

I mean, part of the Jeff Stelling Soccer Saturday Drinking Game is to drink 2 Jager whenever he gets booked, sent off, gets injured, misses an open goal or scores an o.g. :lol:

Guest kingdawson

SSN : Permission given by WHU for Bellamy to talk to Man City. Possible medical tomorrow

I thought he wanted to go to Spurs?

What a t*** btw. Good player, but what a t***.

I am sure the guy on SSN said that Spurs had also made another bid but permission had only been given to speak to Man City.

It's been reported that Spammers would rather he go to city then us (even though we've made identical bids). Shame really as i wanted him at the Lane.

Hughes also confirmed that city haven't made a bid for palacios.

Seems like annoying other clubs by repeatedly talking about their players in the press maybe isn't the best way to go. Who would have thought it.

Nothing to do with that imo. Spammers wouldn't have sold him to us even if we had gone about it the correct way. Apparantly we're rivals.

Guest sicko2ndbest

seriously, city are paying double prices for every player so far!!!!

Keane 20mil

Berba 30mil

Carrick 18mil

Anelka 14mil

Eduardo 18mil

They are not the only ones!

seriously, city are paying double prices for every player so far!!!!

Keane 20mil

Berba 30mil

Carrick 18mil

Anelka 14mil

Eduardo 18mil

They are not the only ones!

Debatable list.  And yet you leave Bent for £17m off.