Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Adu must be about 27 now.

Thats how old he was when he was kicking arse in u14 football.

I remember Bobby Convey saying how most of the American international team doubted Adu age & now he is playing people his age he is not that good.

:lol: OF course Aiyegbeni is 26, don't make assumptions just because he is a fat arse. Aghahowa on the other hand...well there have been suspicions since he turned up in the NPL as a "sixteen" year old with several children. Notice that at 26...Yak is absolutely a top class footballer (who needs to go on diet). Meanwhile, JAGS was dumped by Wigan and now plays in Turkey and is far from the Nigeria squad, despite being one of the best young players in our history when he first came out.

Just been looking at Freddy Adu's Wiki page. It says :

"Adu's favorite team as a child was Tottenham Hotspur, and he has expressed a desire to join the team in the future"

Not another one  :idiot2:

Like Bellamy who lists Newcastle United, Liverpool, West Ham, Spurs and Manchester City amongst his favourite childhood teams

Guest westamfan

Burdisso and Coloccini are best mates. They've even got tattoos saying so apparently.  :aww:

Isn't Burdisso Coloccini's best mate? Haven't they got tattoo's of the other's name on their arm or something?

Fabricio: Dude! You got a tattoo!

Nicolás: So do you, dude! Dude, what does my tattoo say?

Fabricio: "Sweet!" What about mine?

Nicolás: "Dude!" What does mine say?

[later]

Nicolás: [angry] "Dude!" What does mine say?

Fabricio: [screaming] "Sweet!"

*SCUFFLE*

:lol: OF course Aiyegbeni is 26, don't make assumptions just because he is a fat arse. Aghahowa on the other hand...well there have been suspicions since he turned up in the NPL as a "sixteen" year old with several children. Notice that at 26...Yak is absolutely a top class footballer (who needs to go on diet). Meanwhile, JAGS was dumped by Wigan and now plays in Turkey and is far from the Nigeria squad, despite being one of the best young players in our history when he first came out.

I'll take your word for it, man.

I don't know if this has been posted already, and I can't be arsed to page back repeatedly to check, but this just made me chuckle

http://i44.tinypic.com/1e4f84.gif

liam oasis was interviewed on radio 5 yestarday about the collapse of the kaka deal, he said about wanting to get new players in by the wednesday in time to play newcastle next saturday and man city have come a long way since they were in the 4th division 6 years ago !

he is 35, and his contract is up i think - good buy though. he is (or was at least) a top keeper.

and then it seems they've wrapped up the palacios deal as well. now all they need is to start playing proper football (and get their manager to shut the fuck up)

Isn't Burdisso Coloccini's best mate? Haven't they got tattoo's of the other's name on their arm or something?

Meaning he's told him to avoid coming here at all costs I imagine. ;)

GOOD!! I couldn't wish for a Burdisso on a scummier club than Spurs. Hope they all go down as one big happy family.

Guest Slippery Sam

carlo cudiccini to spuds for £1mill (a steal)  apparently

Contract up at the end of the season I think.

still a good deal

If Spurs sign Cudicini and put him in goal they will have a good chance of being relegated. Cudicini has been found out; put plenty of crosses into the six yard box and it is inevitable that Cudicini will drop at least one. See the Barnsley cup game last year when he had to go in goal.

all they need is to start playing proper football (and get their manager to shut the f*** up)

that could easy be a quote from another clubs forum talking about us  :-[

haha, yup - unfortunately we are very comparable to spurs.... how sad is that?