Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Chimbonda having a medical at Spurs apparently.

How many right backs do they need? Gunter, Hutton, Corluka and now Pascal (i don't care about the money) Chimbonda.

Old saggy arse complains about inheriting an unbalanced sqaud and then buys yet another CM and another RB????  Daft old prick!

How many right backs do they need? Gunter, Hutton, Corluka and now Pascal (i don't care about the money) Chimbonda.

Old saggy arse complains about inheriting an unbalanced sqaud and then buys yet another CM and another RB????  Daft old prick!

4 right backs in less than a year. Greedy feckers. :lol:

Guest Mucky01

We've apparantly agreed a £3M fee for him (which is considerably less than what we sold him for).

I bet Chimbonda and his agent have pocketed more than £3m from you in signing on fees alone, plus wacked up his wages.

hahahaha, idiots.

Guest Heneage

Absolute joke we weren't in for Pele. He will not be on massive wages at Porto.

He is rubbish though isnt he?

No he's actually quite good, a good tackling midfielder, who is good for simple passes and breaking stuff up. Cracking long shot too, not top four but Jesus, Nicky Butt wouldn't be in the squad if we had this lad.

He's about 80 years old now isn't he?

sorry, couldn't ressit cracking the shittest, most obvious joke ever...............i'm so bored!

he was a massive prospect when he was at Inter and they were reluctant to let him go but in the end had to for the Quaresma deal to happen. Seems to have lost his way a bit at Porto. Interesting to see how he`ll do at Portsmouth

Guest north shields lad

Why would Chelsea let him go on a free?

Dont know but he is a very good keeper, and could of been a good replacement for Given.

Christ :lol:. Why didn't Redknapp go there after Jol was sacked? Would have saved them selling off all these players then buying them all back a year or so later.