Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Carew and money to Spurs for Jenas, say the Daily Mail.

Honestly, I know it isn't their fault (not always anyway), but is it any wonder Spurs are so hated when the media publishes truly laughable shit like that?

What next?

Ashley Young plus cash for Didier Zokora?

Agbonlahor, The Trinity Road stand and 10 million pounds for Kevin Prince-Boateng?

Nigel Reo-Coker and 50m for the ghost of Danny Blanchflower?

Mind, we got rid of the young lad Kissock - a bizarre one, I got the impression he was one of the better young players and could even have got a few first-team appearances next year. Think there's been something going on there. With All these players leaving though, signings are surely imminent, or at least planned? Shirley?

Honestly, I know it isn't their fault (not always anyway), but is it any wonder Spurs are so hated when the media publishes truly laughable shit like that?

What next?

Agbonlahor, The Trinity Road stand and 10 million pounds for Kevin Prince-Boateng?

Who are you looking to replace Barry with Brummie, any names? I know you said he certainly wasn't your best player last season but would you be comfortable with Petrov, Sidwell and Reo-Coker being your central midfield options (correct me accordingly)?

What next?

Who are you looking to replace Barry with Brummie, any names? I know you said he certainly wasn't your best player last season but would you be comfortable with Petrov, Sidwell and Reo-Coker being your central midfield options (correct me accordingly)?

I like the look of Defour when I have seen him playing for Standard in Europe.

I hope we sign a slightly different kind of player to Barry (which is the only thing about Defour, how different is he?) as last year our massive, massive weakness was in the centre of midfield, where Petrov and Barry were too often showing themselves to be exactly the same player.

Reo-Coker will be off, I reckon.

I think we'll sign a more obvious Barry replacement, but will probably get someone like Huddlestone in to boost numbers. Our defence is what needs bolstering. I want an experienced CB to play alongside Cuellar or Davies and bring the best out of them as Laursen did. Distin would be spot on.

Have you seen how many games the Europa League involves next season? Christ. It looks daunting.

If you got Fellaini, Yakubu, Mbia and Cahill in the same team i'd put a grand on you finishing 4th

You would have to be very rich or very stupid to do that.

Not sure if he's rich like.

Graham Hunter saying they've got Villa and some defender from Valencia, 50m euro I think.

Raul Albiol by any chance? He's been linked with them.

Yeah I think so. Wasn't really listening.

Guest firetotheworks

This Real thing is unbelievable. I know they're unlikely to go into debt, but they're spending more than Chelsea did.

Albiol's quality.... I think. Unless he's had an awful past few months. Negredo is also an exciting striker.

Has Negredo moved?

According to Hunter on SSN, it's 50m euros plus Negredo for Villa and Albiol.

Albiol's quality.... I think. Unless he's had an awful past few months. Negredo is also an exciting striker.

Has Negredo moved?

According to Hunter on SSN, it's 50m euros plus Negredo for Villa and Albiol.

Aaah I see. Very good pickup for Valencia then.

Good player.

A top four club is in for Glen Johnson.

Overratedtastic.

I like Glenn Johnson, but he's the exact same player he's always been. Great going forward but a bit of a headcase defensively at times.

Would be laughable if as rumours have suggested that he is going back to Chelsea.