Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Every season someone poaches the MK Dons manager and the owner continually finds a replacement out of the blue who shows a ton of promise, but then the manager just ends up being poached again.

Tough gig.

I wish that club all the ill in the world.

Yep.  Fuck the MK Dons.  Franchise football sucks huge donkey balls.  :thdn:

Mancs better hope he isn't Ronaldo's replacement

Just what i was thinking. If he is, that 's at least 10 match-winning points they've lost.

I don't rate Valencia that much. He's good but nothing special.

Mancs better hope he isn't Ronaldo's replacement

I haven't seen what is so special about the lad  :undecided:

I said the same about Ashley Young though (who although isn't exactly amazing, he is still a lot better than i gave him credit for).

7 goals and 8 assists in 78 games Premier League starts.

Even Milner has 8 goals and 18 assists in his last 87 league games.

Valencia to star in big-fish-in-a-small-pond-goes-to-big-club-and-gets-found-out-for-being-well-,-not-that-good scenario shocker?

Just think the immense pressure to fill Ronaldo's boots straight after he leaves would be too much for 99.999% of players to cope with.

Valencia is on a hiding to nothing.

Personally i think he's of top 4 quality, much better than Fletcher and Park.

Valencia to star in big-fish-in-a-small-pond-goes-to-big-club-and-gets-found-out-for-being-well-,-not-that-good scenario shocker?

Well SAF has scouted every match Valencia has appeared in for the last 2 seasons according to the Wigan owner, i think he knows what he is getting in him. 

SSN used statistics to compare Valencia and Ronaldo yesterday and, apart from goals, Valencia rated very favourably. He had better crossing and tackling than Ronaldo I think. Its still a lot to ask of him though.....

I think he'll do pretty well, he won't be a world beater like but he should be a pretty solid signing. The problem he's going to have is when all the mongs who think he's a like for like replacement for Ronaldo start moaning that he's not banging loads of goals in.

As an aside, I reckon Man United's shape will change a bit without Ronaldo there, and it'll probably be a good thing for them .

Guest ObaStar

Lucho Gonzalez moves to Marseille. Surprised.

is that the guy who was meant to play for us this year and got injured? nacho?